Slightly Damaged Items – High Discount
This series was founded upon the following three fundamentals of teaching languages presented in an Islamic context:
- Elements: sounds, letters, phrases, and pronunciation
- Skills: reading, writing, speaking, and listening
- Linguistic functions: introduction, greetings, description, requests, and apologies
Teachers will be pleased with the full array of supporting materials available, such as a collection of audio recordings, posters, and cards. These books also include ideas for additional activities, such as songs, contests, and plays. All of these materials will help to make each lesson exciting and engaging for students.
The student textbooks are comprised of 24 units: 66 basic lessons of new material, plus an additional 6 units for revision. Each basic unit contains 4 lessons of new material, including dialogue text, expressions, vocabulary, and communication exercises. These units contain conversations, pronunciation, expressions, grammatical structures, listening, reading, thinking, writing, and extra activities, such as selections of Quran, hadeeth, and nasheed. The teacher books include a midterm and final test. Answer keys can be found in the teacher's manuals.
The workbook simply enhances the material found within the student textbooks. They mainly concentrate on writing skills with some review of verbal skills. Each contains many different activities which can be done at school or at home, such as coloring and painting pages; word matching; reading letters and sentences; writing words, letters, and numbers; and answering questions. Some of the activities should be completed at home with a parent to strengthen the relationship between home and school.
To learn more about our Shipping Methods and estimated delivery dates Click here!
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and the delay in some of our shipments, it may take longer than usual to fulfill some of the orders. However, be sure that we are always working hard to fulfill your order as quickly as possible.
* Most confirmed retail orders are processed within 1-2 business days. (Confirmed orders are those that are ready to ship and do not have any unresolved issues such as payment issues, incorrect shipping address or unavailable items.)
* Orders with expedited shipping services (FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, FedEx 2Day and USPS Express) are processed and shipped in the same day if we get them before 12 noon central time. (FedEx and USPS International services are NOT expedited services. Holidays and weekends are excluded)
* Noorart will not be responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes .
* During the holidays, please be aware that the shipping might be delayed. We apologize for the inconvenience and wish you happy holidays!
* Noorart has the right to upgrade the chosen shipping service to a better one whenever there is a necessity unless the customer put in the note box not to do any change on the chosen shipping service.
* 1 lb. = 16 oz
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
My Salah Mat
My Salah Mat is a prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way.