Slightly Damaged Items – High Discount
- Objectives. At the beginning of each lesson, there is a list of goals that teachers should try to achieve.
- Methods. There are recommendations for methods teachers can use in lessons.
- Presenting the reading text. The teacher’s guidebook includes the steps that teachers should follow when presenting the reading text.
- Presenting the listening comprehension text. A method for teachers to use when presenting the listening comprehension text is fully explained.
- Presenting vocabulary and expressions. In the teacher’s guidebook, there is a list of steps that teachers can follow when presenting the lesson’s vocabulary and expressions.
- Exercises. The teacher’s guidebook includes the steps that teachers can follow when presenting the exercises in the student's book.
- Answer key. An answer key for most exercises is provided, with the exclusion of communicational and expressional exercises.
- Extra activities. The teacher’s guidebook includes some extra activities that teachers can assign to students.
- Listening comprehension texts. These texts are placed at the end of the teacher’s guidebook as a reference if the audio scripts are absent. Teachers can make photocopies for students to read after they have listened to the audio and completed the exercises.
- Exams. The teacher’s guidebook includes two exams. The midterm exam is at the end of Part 1, and the final exam is at the end of Part 2. The teacher can use both exams in the classroom at the specified time for each. The teacher’s guidebook contains an answer key for both exams.
To learn more about our Shipping Methods and estimated delivery dates Click here!
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and the delay in some of our shipments, it may take longer than usual to fulfill some of the orders. However, be sure that we are always working hard to fulfill your order as quickly as possible.
* Most confirmed retail orders are processed within 1-2 business days. (Confirmed orders are those that are ready to ship and do not have any unresolved issues such as payment issues, incorrect shipping address or unavailable items.)
* Orders with expedited shipping services (FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, FedEx 2Day and USPS Express) are processed and shipped in the same day if we get them before 12 noon central time. (FedEx and USPS International services are NOT expedited services. Holidays and weekends are excluded)
* Noorart will not be responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes .
* During the holidays, please be aware that the shipping might be delayed. We apologize for the inconvenience and wish you happy holidays!
* Noorart has the right to upgrade the chosen shipping service to a better one whenever there is a necessity unless the customer put in the note box not to do any change on the chosen shipping service.
* 1 lb. = 16 oz
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
My Salah Mat
My Salah Mat is a prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way.