ICO Learn Arabic (Combined Edition)
- Lesson objectives. At the beginning of each lesson, learning objectives are listed.
- Resources. There is a list of resources that teachers can use to teach the lesson.
- Presenting the reading text. The teacher's guide includes the steps teachers should follow when presenting the reading text to students.
- Presenting the listening comprehension scripts. The teacher’s guide includes the steps teachers should use to present the listening comprehension script.
- Presenting vocabulary and expressions. The teacher’s guide includes the steps teachers should follow when presenting each lesson's vocabulary and expressions.
- Exercises. The teacher's guide contains the steps teachers should follow when presenting the exercises in the textbook.
- Answer Key. Answers for most of the exercises are included.
- Additional exercises. The teacher's guide includes additional exercises.
- Listening comprehension scripts. The listening comprehension scripts are located at the end of the teacher's guide, so the teacher can refer to them if the audio recordings aren't available. Teachers should play the scripts for their students and give them a copy to read.
- Exams. The teacher's guide contains 2 exams: an exam that covers the material in the first part of the book and a final exam. Teachers can photocopy the exams for their students to take at the appropriate point in the school year. The teacher's guide includes the answers to most of the questions on the 2 exams.
وَيَضمُّ كِتابُ النَّشاطِ نَحْوَ مِئَةِ صفْحَةٍ، وَقد خُصصتْ لِكُلِّ وَحْدَةٍ أَساسيَّةٍ مِنْ وَحَداتِ كِتابِ التِّلْميذِ خَمْسُ صفَحاتٍ في كِتابِ النَّشاطِ، يَنْتَقلُ إليها التِّلْميذُ، بَعْدَ إنجازِ الوَحْدَةِ الأسا سيَّة في كِتابِ التِّلْميذِ.
تَمَّ تَصميمُ الوَحْدَةِ في كِتاب النَّشاطِ، كَما يَلي:
- قِراءةٌ حُرَّةٌ.
- تَراكيبُ نَحْوِيَّةٌ أو ) إمْلاءٌ وخَطٌّ(.
- تَعْبيرٌ مُوَجَّهٌ.
ويَقومُ التَّلاميذُ بِقراءةِ نَصِّ القِراءةِ الحُرَّةِ، وَحَلِّ تَدريباتِ الاستيعابِ الخاصةِ بِهِ في البَيْتِ. وفي المستوىِّ تَتِمُّ مُناقَشةُ النَّصِّ، ومُراجَعَةُ الفَهْم، والقِراءةِ.
خُصصتْ لِكتابِ النَّشاطِ (36)حِصةً، يَدْرُسُ التَّلاميذُ وَحْدَةَ النَّشاطِ في حِصتَيْنِ: تَشمَلُ الحِصةُ الأولى: نَصَّ القِراءةِ الحُرَّة، وتَدريباتِ الاستِيعابِ، وَتَدْريباتِ الألْفاظِ، وَتَشملُ الحِصةُ الثَّانِيَةُ: تَدْريباتِ التَّراكيبِ النَّحْوِيَّة، والإِمْلاءَ، والخَطَّ، والتَّعْبيرَ المُوَجَّهَ.
To learn more about our Shipping Methods and estimated delivery dates Click here!
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and the delay in some of our shipments, it may take longer than usual to fulfill some of the orders. However, be sure that we are always working hard to fulfill your order as quickly as possible.
* Most confirmed retail orders are processed within 1-2 business days. (Confirmed orders are those that are ready to ship and do not have any unresolved issues such as payment issues, incorrect shipping address or unavailable items.)
* Orders with expedited shipping services (FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, FedEx 2Day and USPS Express) are processed and shipped in the same day if we get them before 12 noon central time. (FedEx and USPS International services are NOT expedited services. Holidays and weekends are excluded)
* Noorart will not be responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes .
* During the holidays, please be aware that the shipping might be delayed. We apologize for the inconvenience and wish you happy holidays!
* Noorart has the right to upgrade the chosen shipping service to a better one whenever there is a necessity unless the customer put in the note box not to do any change on the chosen shipping service.
* 1 lb. = 16 oz
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
My Salah Mat
My Salah Mat is a prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way.