Health and Wellness - from an Islamic Perspective
The series offers insights and answers to numerous questions confronting Muslim youth residing in Western contexts, such as the United States. Moreover, it endeavors to provide solutions for the challenges that Muslim communities encounter in multicultural and multi-religious environments. Additionally, it serves to reaffirm fundamental Islamic concepts and their authentic purpose.
Level 5 presents topics designed for students aged 14 years and older. Units, Reproductive and Sexual Health, address challenging subjects that are particularly relevant to this generation including gender and sexual identity as well as the mental, physical, social, and spiritual consequences of premarital relations. These units also bring awareness to sexual consent and advocating for survivors of sexual violence.
The discussed topics:
UNIT A — REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH
Chapter 1: REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH REVIEW
Section 1: Changes during Puberty
Section 2: Reproduction
Section 3: Menstruation
Section 4: Hygiene
Chapter 2. GENDERISM
Section 1: Gender Atypical Individuals in Islam
Section 2: Understanding Gender Identity
UNIT B — SEXUAL HEALTH PART I: SEXUALITY & CONSENT
Chapter 3: SEXUAL DESIRE & INTIMACY
Section 1: Influences of Sexual Desire
Section 2: Taking Control of Sexual Feelings
Section 3: Waiting Until Marriage: The Modern-Day Jihad
Section 4: Intimacy in Marriage
Chapter 4: SEXUAL ATTRACTION
Section 1: Sexual Attraction & Identity
Section 2: The Islamic Understanding of Same-Sex Acts
Section 3: Islamic Tolerance Towards Sexual Identities
Chapter 5: SEXUAL VIOLENCE
Section 1: Understanding Consent
Section 2: Types of Sexual Violence
Section 3: The Islamic Rulings on Sexual Violence
Section 4: Advocating for Survivors
Please note that the topics are presented in an age-appropriate manner. Teachers are also advised to review the rest of the levels in the series, as these topics are discussed differently in other levels so that teachers have a comprehensive picture of the topics presented.
click here for a brief overview for Health and Wellness Level 5
To learn more about our Shipping Methods and estimated delivery dates Click here!
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and the delay in some of our shipments, it may take longer than usual to fulfill some of the orders. However, be sure that we are always working hard to fulfill your order as quickly as possible.
* Most confirmed retail orders are processed within 1-2 business days. (Confirmed orders are those that are ready to ship and do not have any unresolved issues such as payment issues, incorrect shipping address or unavailable items.)
* Orders with expedited shipping services (FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, FedEx 2Day and USPS Express) are processed and shipped in the same day if we get them before 12 noon central time. (FedEx and USPS International services are NOT expedited services. Holidays and weekends are excluded)
* Noorart will not be responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes .
* During the holidays, please be aware that the shipping might be delayed. We apologize for the inconvenience and wish you happy holidays!
* Noorart has the right to upgrade the chosen shipping service to a better one whenever there is a necessity unless the customer put in the note box not to do any change on the chosen shipping service.
* 1 lb. = 16 oz
- Item must be purchased by the customer
- You will be notified within 3 days if you earned points.
- This program is for retail customers only. Wholesalers and schools are not eligible for this program.
If you have a customer account, you can collect points by:
- Creating an account (5 points)
- Subscribing to our newsletter (10 points)
- Reviewing a purchased item (20 points per valuable review)
- Following us on Instagram (10 points)
- Sharing on social media (5 points)
- Liking our Facebook page (5 points)
- Placing an order (1 point for every $1 spent)
- Referral Program: where you can get 100 points (100 point = $10) for every referral that results in a sale.
Click here for more information about our rewards program
Click here to check your points Balance
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
My Salah Mat
My Salah Mat is a prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way.