Health and Wellness - from an Islamic Perspective
The series offers insights and answers to numerous questions confronting Muslim youth residing in Western contexts, such as the United States. Moreover, it endeavors to provide solutions for the challenges that Muslim communities encounter in multicultural and multi-religious environments. Additionally, it serves to reaffirm fundamental Islamic concepts and their authentic purpose.
Level 6 presents topics designed for students aged 14 years and older. The Sexual Health Unit delves further into the topic of marriage and its related matters in Islam. It explores the methods for establishing a robust and healthy relationship between spouses, commencing with Islamic marriage etiquette and concluding with discussions on marital rights, marital conflict, pregnancy, contraception, and abortion, in addition to many health issues related to these topics.
The discussed topics:
Unit A: SEXUAL HEALTH PART II:
Chapter 1: MARRIAGE
Section 1: Seeking a Spouse
Section 2: Fiqh of Marriage
Section 3: Marital Conflict
Chapter 2: PREGNANCY
Section 1: Phases of Pregnancy
Section 2: Labor & Birth
Section 3: Pregnancy Health
Section 4: Fiqh of Pregnancy and Newborns
3. CONTRACEPTION & ABORTION
Section 1: Understanding Contraception in Islam
Section 2: Types of Contraception
Section 3: Fiqh of Abortion
Please note that the topics are presented in an age-appropriate manner. Teachers are also advised to review the rest of the levels in the series, as these topics are discussed differently in other levels so that teachers have a comprehensive picture of the topics presented.
click here for a brief overview for Health and Wellness Level 6
To learn more about our Shipping Methods and estimated delivery dates Click here!
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and the delay in some of our shipments, it may take longer than usual to fulfill some of the orders. However, be sure that we are always working hard to fulfill your order as quickly as possible.
* Most confirmed retail orders are processed within 1-2 business days. (Confirmed orders are those that are ready to ship and do not have any unresolved issues such as payment issues, incorrect shipping address or unavailable items.)
* Orders with expedited shipping services (FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, FedEx 2Day and USPS Express) are processed and shipped in the same day if we get them before 12 noon central time. (FedEx and USPS International services are NOT expedited services. Holidays and weekends are excluded)
* Noorart will not be responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes .
* During the holidays, please be aware that the shipping might be delayed. We apologize for the inconvenience and wish you happy holidays!
* Noorart has the right to upgrade the chosen shipping service to a better one whenever there is a necessity unless the customer put in the note box not to do any change on the chosen shipping service.
* 1 lb. = 16 oz
- Item must be purchased by the customer
- You will be notified within 3 days if you earned points.
- This program is for retail customers only. Wholesalers and schools are not eligible for this program.
If you have a customer account, you can collect points by:
- Creating an account (5 points)
- Subscribing to our newsletter (10 points)
- Reviewing a purchased item (20 points per valuable review)
- Following us on Instagram (10 points)
- Sharing on social media (5 points)
- Liking our Facebook page (5 points)
- Placing an order (1 point for every $1 spent)
- Referral Program: where you can get 100 points (100 point = $10) for every referral that results in a sale.
Click here for more information about our rewards program
Click here to check your points Balance
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
My Salah Mat
My Salah Mat is a prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way.