The Teacher’s Guide begins with a short foreword to clarify its purposes, which are to teach the four basic skills of listening, conversing, reading, and writing. Following the forward is an extensive introduction entitled “Between the Guide’s Hands,” which presents the following issues:
- The main goals of the books at this level.
- The methodology of composing the Level 3 books, so the teachers and parents can understand the components of the three books, how they were composed, and the various themes of the activities that each one contains.
- Teaching methods of different skills (listening, conversing, reading, writing), as it includes useful details that assist the teachers and the parents in teaching these skills with great care, according to correct principles.
- Providing clear, detailed instructions on how to deal with each one of the Student Book’s activities, the Exercises and Activities Book’s activities for each one of the lessons, as well as providing the correct and appropriate answers.
- Presenting extra activities (that do not exist in the Student Book and Exercises and Activities Book) to fortify the different skills in the child’s mind and help teachers and parents in teaching the material using the right method.
- Offering the necessary guidelines and methods to teach the chants that are located at the end of each unit so the kids can enjoy the chants and the teachers can be assured that achievement of the desired learning objectives was reached.
- يبدأ الدليل بمقدّمة قصيرة تبيّن الأهداف التي يرمي إليها، لتعليم المهارات الأساسية الأربع: الاستماع، والمحادثة، والقراءة والكتابة.
- ثمّ تأتي بعد ذلك مقدّمة طويلة تحت عنوان (بين يدي الدّليل) تعرض لجملة من القضايا أهمّها:
- الأهداف العامّة لكتب هذا المستوى.
- منهجيّة تأليف كتب المستوى الثالث ليتبيّن المعلّم / المعلّمة وألياء الأمور والمربّون مكوّنات الكتب الثلاثة، وكيفية تأليفها، ومحاور الأنشطة المختلفة التي يتضمّنها كلّ منها.
- أساليب تعليم المهارات المختلفة (الاستماع، والقراءة، والأناشيد، والتعبير...) إذ ضمّ الحديث تفصيلات مفيدة تعين المعلّمين وأولياء الأمور في طريقة تعليم هذه المهارات بعناية فائقة، وحسب الأسس السّليمة.
- تقديم إرشادات واضحة مفصّلة في كيفية التعامل مع كلّ نشاط من أنشطة كتاب الطالب أوّلاً، ثمّ أنشطة كتاب التمارين والأنشطة ثانياً، لكلّ درس من الدّروس، وتقديم الإجابات السّليمة الصّحيحة.
- تقديم الإرشادات والأساليب اللازمة لتدريس النشيد الوارد في نهاية كلّ درس، ليتمكّن الأطفال من الاستمتاع بالنشيد، ويتأكّد المربّي من تحقيق الأهداف المنشودة.
To learn more about our Shipping Methods and estimated delivery dates Click here!
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and the delay in some of our shipments, it may take longer than usual to fulfill some of the orders. However, be sure that we are always working hard to fulfill your order as quickly as possible.
* Most confirmed retail orders are processed within 1-2 business days. (Confirmed orders are those that are ready to ship and do not have any unresolved issues such as payment issues, incorrect shipping address or unavailable items.)
* Orders with expedited shipping services (FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, FedEx 2Day and USPS Express) are processed and shipped in the same day if we get them before 12 noon central time. (FedEx and USPS International services are NOT expedited services. Holidays and weekends are excluded)
* Noorart will not be responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes .
* During the holidays, please be aware that the shipping might be delayed. We apologize for the inconvenience and wish you happy holidays!
* Noorart has the right to upgrade the chosen shipping service to a better one whenever there is a necessity unless the customer put in the note box not to do any change on the chosen shipping service.
* 1 lb. = 16 oz
- Item must be purchased by the customer
- You will be notified within 3 days if you earned points.
- This program is for retail customers only. Wholesalers and schools are not eligible for this program.
If you have a customer account, you can collect points by:
- Creating an account (5 points)
- Subscribing to our newsletter (10 points)
- Reviewing a purchased item (20 points per valuable review)
- Following us on Instagram (10 points)
- Sharing on social media (5 points)
- Liking our Facebook page (5 points)
- Placing an order (1 point for every $1 spent)
- Referral Program: where you can get 100 points (100 point = $10) for every referral that results in a sale.
Click here for more information about our rewards program
Click here to check your points Balance
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
My Salah Mat
My Salah Mat is a prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way.