The book includes (92 pages), Dimensions 21*28 (Four colors)
The book consists of eight units and every unit has three lessons.
At the end of the book there is a Glossary of main vocabularies which been used in this book, it was arranged in accordance with unit's order. It also has the vocabularies in both languages (Arabic and English) so it present the word and its translation to help the learners, teachers and parents to learn what they exactly seek for.
The book's eight units (the twenty-four lessons) focus on teaching the child the Arabic alphabets by providing narrative texts, descriptive texts and short dialogues, which teach the children the Arabic language within an interesting linguistic scope.
The Arabic letters has been arranged in accordance with the easiest and most interesting ones so the child can learn them easily.
The units and lessons of the book present a group of subjects and issues like:
- How child introduce himself
- Cleanness of the body and the clothes.
- The family (Father, mother, brother, sister, grandfather, grandmother)
- Primary colors.
- self-reliance (Cleaning, food, drinking, wearing clothes)
- Country's love and belonging
- Kindergarten fundamental utilities.
- Respecting the teacher, friends, and relatives.
- Accompany family when shopping at supermarkets.
- Kind of food (Vegetables, meats, fishes, fruits)
- The Zoo ( the focus on pets)
- Getting know the kind of food that pets and wild animals prefer.
- The birds in the farm.
- Zoo etiquette.
- Getting in the car etiquette.
- Road etiquette.
- Knowing relatives, loving and visiting them.
- Tourism journeys rules and etiquette.
- Getting know main means of transportation ( car, plane, boat)
- Cooperating with others during trips (relatives and friends)
- The four seasons and the related clothes for every season.
- Caring about health.
- I speak
- I can express the picture
- I read and color
- I listen and recognize the colored letters
- The origin of every letter from every mentioned word
- The similar words
Note: we have been focusing on a number of topics and main subjects that been mentioned in KG1 as we supposing that the children begins their study with KG2 level and because of the importance of these subjects in child's life.
In case the child started his learning in KG1 level then this level will confirm his learnings in a different way without any boredom.
We focuses on just two shapes of every letter to be relevant in this stage of early age.
Every unit has three lessons and every lesson has different activities, which range between (4-6) activities.
It teaches the child different language skills (Reading, Writing, conversation and listening)
Examples of this activities
The book has eight Nasheeds (Anthems) which are easy to catch, it has been chosen specially for this series. At the end of every unit we have one anthem that focus on the meaning and main concepts that unit presents in completely three lessons.
Every lesson in this book has been presented through interesting drawings, main concepts and bright colors which make the book and lessons look interesting to the child and encourage him to accept learning
To learn more about our Shipping Methods and estimated delivery dates Click here!
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and the delay in some of our shipments, it may take longer than usual to fulfill some of the orders. However, be sure that we are always working hard to fulfill your order as quickly as possible.
* Most confirmed retail orders are processed within 1-2 business days. (Confirmed orders are those that are ready to ship and do not have any unresolved issues such as payment issues, incorrect shipping address or unavailable items.)
* Orders with expedited shipping services (FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, FedEx 2Day and USPS Express) are processed and shipped in the same day if we get them before 12 noon central time. (FedEx and USPS International services are NOT expedited services. Holidays and weekends are excluded)
* Noorart will not be responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes .
* During the holidays, please be aware that the shipping might be delayed. We apologize for the inconvenience and wish you happy holidays!
* Noorart has the right to upgrade the chosen shipping service to a better one whenever there is a necessity unless the customer put in the note box not to do any change on the chosen shipping service.
* 1 lb. = 16 oz
- Item must be purchased by the customer
- You will be notified within 3 days if you earned points.
- This program is for retail customers only. Wholesalers and schools are not eligible for this program.
If you have a customer account, you can collect points by:
- Creating an account (5 points)
- Subscribing to our newsletter (10 points)
- Reviewing a purchased item (20 points per valuable review)
- Following us on Instagram (10 points)
- Sharing on social media (5 points)
- Liking our Facebook page (5 points)
- Placing an order (1 point for every $1 spent)
- Referral Program: where you can get 100 points (100 point = $10) for every referral that results in a sale.
Click here for more information about our rewards program
Click here to check your points Balance
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
My Salah Mat
My Salah Mat is a prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way.