It was the year 7AH (628AD), and the dawn of a new era for the early Muslims as they welcomed the promise of peace on the horizon. The time was now right. The Prophet (pbuh) decided to invite the wider world to a better way of living.
Messengers were chosen to visit the opulent palaces of the Roman Empire, travel by boat up the Nile to Alexandria, cross vast planes to a Kingdom in Abyssinia and approach the extravagant fortresses of mighty Persia.
The task at hand was monumental for those selected to deliver the message. Reactions to the letters varied in extremes, but all carry equally valuable lessons. Within the preparation, delivery and reactions to these letters, we learn about faith, power, and the human condition. You will see how Letters from a Prophet contains timeless truths just as important and relevant to our lives today, as they were back when they were penned. Join us on a profound journey of discovery
The book starts from the dawn of a new era for the early Muslims as they welcomed the promise of peace. Detailing The Prophet's decision as well as efforts to invite the wider world to a better way of living. Describing how monumental the task at hand was for those selected to deliver the message. From how the messengers were chosen to visit the opulent palaces of the Roman Empire, how they travelled by boat up the Nile to Alexandria, the journey itself from crossing vast planes to approach the extravagant fortresses of mighty Persia. Including the reactions to the letters which varied in extremes, and how they all carried profound lessons. Finally, the book covers the lessons and truths that are as applicable to our lives today as they were then, all from these Letters of A Prophet.
To learn more about our Shipping Methods and estimated delivery dates Click here!
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and the delay in some of our shipments, it may take longer than usual to fulfill some of the orders. However, be sure that we are always working hard to fulfill your order as quickly as possible.
* Most confirmed retail orders are processed within 1-2 business days. (Confirmed orders are those that are ready to ship and do not have any unresolved issues such as payment issues, incorrect shipping address or unavailable items.)
* Orders with expedited shipping services (FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, FedEx 2Day and USPS Express) are processed and shipped in the same day if we get them before 12 noon central time. (FedEx and USPS International services are NOT expedited services. Holidays and weekends are excluded)
* Noorart will not be responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes .
* During the holidays, please be aware that the shipping might be delayed. We apologize for the inconvenience and wish you happy holidays!
* Noorart has the right to upgrade the chosen shipping service to a better one whenever there is a necessity unless the customer put in the note box not to do any change on the chosen shipping service.
* 1 lb. = 16 oz
- Item must be purchased by the customer
- You will be notified within 3 days if you earned points.
- This program is for retail customers only. Wholesalers and schools are not eligible for this program.
If you have a customer account, you can collect points by:
- Creating an account (5 points)
- Subscribing to our newsletter (10 points)
- Reviewing a purchased item (20 points per valuable review)
- Following us on Instagram (10 points)
- Sharing on social media (5 points)
- Liking our Facebook page (5 points)
- Placing an order (1 point for every $1 spent)
- Referral Program: where you can get 100 points (100 point = $10) for every referral that results in a sale.
Click here for more information about our rewards program
Click here to check your points Balance
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
My Salah Mat
My Salah Mat is a prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way.