Life of Rasulullah
Some lessons of the historical events:
- The permission to fight was given only after the Muslims arrived in Madinah. Why was permission not given during the Makkan period, when the Muslims were tortured and oppressed the most?
- In the Battle of Badr, the Muslims achieved a resounding victory. But in the Battle of Uhud, the story was quite different. What could be the divine wisdom in allowing the Muslims to suffer so much in the Battle of Uhud?
- The siege of Madinah during the Battle of The Trench lasted nearly 25 days. Eventually the enemies were defeated without the Muslims having to fight an actual battle. What could be the divine wisdom in making the siege last so long? What lesson do we learn from this battle?
- Abdullah Ibn Ubayy was a notorious hypocrite who worked his entire life to damage Islam. On several occasions, ‘Umar ibh Al-Khattab wanted to kill him. Even Ubayy’s son sought Rasulullah’s (S) permission to kill his own father. However, Rasulullah (S) did not give him permission. Why not?
- The slander against ‘A’ishah continued unabated for nearly a month, causing distress to Rasulullah (S) and his family. A divine revelation declaring ‘A’ishah’s innocence was finally sent after one month. What was the divine wisdom in delaying the revelation?
- The Expedition to Tabuk ended without a battle. Allah could have informed Rasulullah (S) that the Byzantines would not show up for the battle. This would have saved the Muslims from tremendous distress during their journey to Tabuk in the hot summer months. What was the divine wisdom behind this expedition?
- After the Battle of Badr, Rasulullah (S) released the prisoners of war prior to receiving divine permission for such an action. What could be the divine wisdom in not sending permission before Rasulullah’s (S) action?
To learn more about our Shipping Methods and estimated delivery dates Click here!
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and the delay in some of our shipments, it may take longer than usual to fulfill some of the orders. However, be sure that we are always working hard to fulfill your order as quickly as possible.
* Most confirmed retail orders are processed within 1-2 business days. (Confirmed orders are those that are ready to ship and do not have any unresolved issues such as payment issues, incorrect shipping address or unavailable items.)
* Orders with expedited shipping services (FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, FedEx 2Day and USPS Express) are processed and shipped in the same day if we get them before 12 noon central time. (FedEx and USPS International services are NOT expedited services. Holidays and weekends are excluded)
* Noorart will not be responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes .
* During the holidays, please be aware that the shipping might be delayed. We apologize for the inconvenience and wish you happy holidays!
* Noorart has the right to upgrade the chosen shipping service to a better one whenever there is a necessity unless the customer put in the note box not to do any change on the chosen shipping service.
* 1 lb. = 16 oz
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
My Salah Mat
My Salah Mat is a prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way.