If Allah wants someone to have the honor of serving His religion, then He Himself provides him with the necessary requirements. And this was the case for Abu Bakr Jabir Al-Jaza’ri. He was born in 'Liwah', Al-Jaza'ir (Algeria) in 1921 CE. Jabir was less than one year old when his father died; his pious mother nurtured the eminent child on the basis of Islamic guidelines. He learned the whole Qur'an in his youth before he was even twelve years old. He finished his early education in his hometown, then moved to the capital of Algeria where he worked as a teacher.
During that period he attended the lecturers of 'Allamah At-Tayyab Abu Qir and was enlightened with the light of belief in Tawhid and the Sunnah of the Prophet (s). When the French colonization began in 1372 AH or 1952 CE, he migrated to Al-Madinah, the city of Prophet (s). King Sa'ud bin 'Abdul-'Aziz was the ruler at that time and Al-Madinah University was being established.
Jabir first worked as a teacher in Al-Madinah and then joined Al-Madinah University until his retirement. He also worked as an adviser to some institutes affiliated with the Muslim World League. Allah gave him great abilities in reading and writing, so he wrote about 80 books.
Some of these books include the following works: 'Ageedah Mu'min (The Believer's Creed), his Tafsir of the Qur'an entitled Aysar AtTafasir, and a section on the biography of the Prophet (s) entitled Hadha Al-Habib (This is the Beloved).
The author wrote this book, Minhaj Al-Muslim, at the request of the people of Wahdah', a city in Morocco. They were looking for a book that included all of the necessary topics that a Muslim would need to succeed, such as correct belief, etiquette, manners, worship, business, transactions, etc. As a result, Jabir compiled this book after a two-year struggle, may Allah reward him and increase his benefit to the True Religion. Finally, this book has been prepared in two volumes in the English language due to a large amount of material covered.
To learn more about our Shipping Methods and estimated delivery dates Click here!
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and the delay in some of our shipments, it may take longer than usual to fulfill some of the orders. However, be sure that we are always working hard to fulfill your order as quickly as possible.
* Most confirmed retail orders are processed within 1-2 business days. (Confirmed orders are those that are ready to ship and do not have any unresolved issues such as payment issues, incorrect shipping address or unavailable items.)
* Orders with expedited shipping services (FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, FedEx 2Day and USPS Express) are processed and shipped in the same day if we get them before 12 noon central time. (FedEx and USPS International services are NOT expedited services. Holidays and weekends are excluded)
* Noorart will not be responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes .
* During the holidays, please be aware that the shipping might be delayed. We apologize for the inconvenience and wish you happy holidays!
* Noorart has the right to upgrade the chosen shipping service to a better one whenever there is a necessity unless the customer put in the note box not to do any change on the chosen shipping service.
* 1 lb. = 16 oz
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
My Salah Mat
My Salah Mat is a prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way.