Noorani Qa’idah: Master Reading the Qur'an (Arabic & English) القاعدة النورانية
- Put the cards in the same order as the book, then reshuffle them and name the letters out of order.
- Say how many dots are on each letter; tell whether the dots are on the top or the bottom.
- Sort letters by how many dots they have and whether the dots are on the top or on the bottom.
- Think about if there are two dots on top and we add one dot, what letter does it become? How about if we take the dot away? What if we move two dots from the top to the bottom?
- Create games using the flashcards, like guessing games or bingo.
- Remember to say the letters with the proper pronunciation.
The Noorani Qa'idah program for mastering the art of Qur'anic recitation and the rules of tajweed is immensely popular throughout the world due to its incredible effectiveness and comprehensive methodology. Using this program, millions have learned how to read the Qur'an with proper tajweed. You don't need to know a single word of Arabic before getting started—after completing all of the lessons, you will be able to read and recite the Qur'an from cover to cover! To pronounce letters properly, students should frequently listen to the Noorani Qa'idah program CDs. When using the CDs, the student should listen carefully to the instructor's voice as he says a letter, point to the letter in Lesson 1 of the book using their index finger, and then repeat out loud after the instructor (CDs sold in this set).
(*Publisher's Note: if you are guiding a student through this program, unless you have very good pronunciation, kindly refrain from assisting the student with pronouncing the letters.)
To learn more about our Shipping Methods and estimated delivery dates Click here!
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and the delay in some of our shipments, it may take longer than usual to fulfill some of the orders. However, be sure that we are always working hard to fulfill your order as quickly as possible.
* Most confirmed retail orders are processed within 1-2 business days. (Confirmed orders are those that are ready to ship and do not have any unresolved issues such as payment issues, incorrect shipping address or unavailable items.)
* Orders with expedited shipping services (FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, FedEx 2Day and USPS Express) are processed and shipped in the same day if we get them before 12 noon central time. (FedEx and USPS International services are NOT expedited services. Holidays and weekends are excluded)
* Noorart will not be responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes .
* During the holidays, please be aware that the shipping might be delayed. We apologize for the inconvenience and wish you happy holidays!
* Noorart has the right to upgrade the chosen shipping service to a better one whenever there is a necessity unless the customer put in the note box not to do any change on the chosen shipping service.
* 1 lb. = 16 oz
- Item must be purchased by the customer
- You will be notified within 3 days if you earned points.
- This program is for retail customers only. Wholesalers and schools are not eligible for this program.
If you have a customer account, you can collect points by:
- Creating an account (5 points)
- Subscribing to our newsletter (10 points)
- Reviewing a purchased item (20 points per valuable review)
- Following us on Instagram (10 points)
- Sharing on social media (5 points)
- Liking our Facebook page (5 points)
- Placing an order (1 point for every $1 spent)
- Referral Program: where you can get 100 points (100 point = $10) for every referral that results in a sale.
Click here for more information about our rewards program
Click here to check your points Balance
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Customers who bought this also bought
My Salah Mat
My Salah Mat is a prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way.