Permanent Qur'anic Centers Curriculum منهاج المراكز القرآنية الدائمة
A curriculum development process became essential to encounter the need of a curriculum which sustains modern development, considers the circumstances our boys and girls are living in, regards their actual needs, and brings harmony to the goals system which a society tries to achieve. This was achieved due to a high number of notes and remarks in teachers’ questionnaires.
The Permanent Qur’anic Centers Curriculum includes three levels for males and females. Each level is divided into two semesters. A lot of emphansis is placed on the Holy Qur’an (tilaawa, tafseer, and hifz). The curriculum does not overlook the importance of the various Islamic studies. It contains a group of lessons which enrich the learners’ experiences in Islamic studies topics which concern them.The third level of the Permanent Qur’anic Centers Curriculum (part two) addresses the following soorahs to teach tilawa, tajweed, and hifz: Mariam, Taha, Al-Anbiyaa’, and Al-Hajj.Tafseer lessons are covered in the following soorahs: Ajj-Jathiyyah, Al-‘Ahqaaf, Muhammad, Al-Fat-h, Al-Hujuraat, and Qaaf. In addition, it includes various topics in Aqidah, Fiqh, Thought and Civilization, The Biography of Prophet Muhammad (s), and Manners.
وانطلاقا من الحاجة إلى منهاج يتميز بمواكبة تطورات العصر، ويأخذ بمتطلبات الظروف التي يعيشها أبناؤنا وبناتنا، ويراعي حاجاتهم الحقيقية، وينسجم مع منظومة الأهداف التي تسعى الجمعية إلى بلوغها، فإن عملية تطوير المنهاج أصبحت لازمة إذا ما أخذنا بعين الاعتبار عدداً من الملاحظات والتنبيهات الواردة في استبانات للمدرسين.
يتناول المستوى الثالث من منهاج المراكز القرآنية الدائمة الفصل التاني السور التالية:
- تلاوة وتجويد وحفظ: سورة مريم، طه، الأنبياء، الحج.
- تفسير: سورة الجاثية، الأحقاف، محمد، الفتح، الحجرات، ق.
- بالإضافة إلى مواضيع متنوعة في العقيدة، الفقه، الفكر والحضارة، السيرة النبوية الشريفة، والآداب.
To learn more about our Shipping Methods and estimated delivery dates Click here!
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and the delay in some of our shipments, it may take longer than usual to fulfill some of the orders. However, be sure that we are always working hard to fulfill your order as quickly as possible.
* Most confirmed retail orders are processed within 1-2 business days. (Confirmed orders are those that are ready to ship and do not have any unresolved issues such as payment issues, incorrect shipping address or unavailable items.)
* Orders with expedited shipping services (FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, FedEx 2Day and USPS Express) are processed and shipped in the same day if we get them before 12 noon central time. (FedEx and USPS International services are NOT expedited services. Holidays and weekends are excluded)
* Noorart will not be responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes .
* During the holidays, please be aware that the shipping might be delayed. We apologize for the inconvenience and wish you happy holidays!
* Noorart has the right to upgrade the chosen shipping service to a better one whenever there is a necessity unless the customer put in the note box not to do any change on the chosen shipping service.
* 1 lb. = 16 oz
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
My Salah Mat
My Salah Mat is a prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way.