They want to experiment with new things. They have new ideas. They show new skills. It amazes parents when they see an empty cereal box can be so much fun to them than an expensive toy. They are still in the process of learning their language and sometimes multiple languages are spoken at home.
As parents and caregivers, how do you deal with children of this age group? How do you help them in their learning process? How do you engage them? How do you build the right foundation and empower them? Many parents are confused by the array of activities, learning tools, and curriculum available to them. Expert educators and child psychologists have volumes to say about this process.
Your 3-year-old is transitioning from being a toddler to a preschooler. There is a lot to expect as the transition happens. Five key developments during this transition are as follows:
- Physical development
- Emotional development
- Social development
- Cognitive development
- Language development
Both cognitive and language development entails the entire learning process and absorbing information. This involves observing, processing, and understanding information.
Weekend Learning Publishers is glad to announce the publication of a new book titled, PRESCHOOL ACTIVITY BOOK. This book is mainly an activity book with very limited text to support the activities. In many cases, a teacher, or caregiver will require to explain the objective of the activity.
For some children, the concept-building exercises and interactive activities will introduce them to fun-filled learning and prepare them for the grades ahead. For others, it will be a simple introduction to how learning takes place. In many cases, there is no right or wrong answer. In many cases, it is about making a choice.
To learn more about our Shipping Methods and estimated delivery dates Click here!
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and the delay in some of our shipments, it may take longer than usual to fulfill some of the orders. However, be sure that we are always working hard to fulfill your order as quickly as possible.
* Most confirmed retail orders are processed within 1-2 business days. (Confirmed orders are those that are ready to ship and do not have any unresolved issues such as payment issues, incorrect shipping address or unavailable items.)
* Orders with expedited shipping services (FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, FedEx 2Day and USPS Express) are processed and shipped in the same day if we get them before 12 noon central time. (FedEx and USPS International services are NOT expedited services. Holidays and weekends are excluded)
* Noorart will not be responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes .
* During the holidays, please be aware that the shipping might be delayed. We apologize for the inconvenience and wish you happy holidays!
* Noorart has the right to upgrade the chosen shipping service to a better one whenever there is a necessity unless the customer put in the note box not to do any change on the chosen shipping service.
* 1 lb. = 16 oz
- Item must be purchased by the customer
- You will be notified within 3 days if you earned points.
- This program is for retail customers only. Wholesalers and schools are not eligible for this program.
If you have a customer account, you can collect points by:
- Creating an account (5 points)
- Subscribing to our newsletter (10 points)
- Reviewing a purchased item (20 points per valuable review)
- Following us on Instagram (10 points)
- Sharing on social media (5 points)
- Liking our Facebook page (5 points)
- Placing an order (1 point for every $1 spent)
- Referral Program: where you can get 100 points (100 point = $10) for every referral that results in a sale.
Click here for more information about our rewards program
Click here to check your points Balance
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
My Salah Mat
My Salah Mat is a prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way.