Safar Islamic Studies
Elements from all core subjects are covered in this book, including Quranic stories, Islamic tenets (aqeedah), religious rulings (fiqh), major episodes from the life of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh), and personal development (in an age-appropriate manner). Year 4 revises and builds on core knowledge from the previous books, covers new ground, and prepares children to build on this through the use of the rest of the books in the series.
The series has been printed with illustrations and in full color. The overall curriculum is composed of four parts which cross-link with each other: Islamic studies, tajweed, memorization, and Arabic.
- The book follows a unit-based structure, featuring units such as Essential Knowledge, Essential Beliefs, Fiqh (rituals and rulings), Islamic History, Contemporary Issues, Islam and the Social World, and Spiritual and Moral development.
- The national curriculum has been thoroughly consulted in order to ensure the content in our books is relevant, appropriate, and meaningful to young Muslims and teachers today. This includes consideration of subjects such as RE (Religious Education), SRE (Sex and Relationship Education), the humanities, objectives such as SMSC (spiritual, moral, social and cultural development), life skills, and citizenship skills.
- Detailed and authentic content will allow students to fulﬁl their religious rites and duties in an informed manner through learning, understanding, and embodying the Quran, Sunnah, and the rich Muslim scholarly tradition.
- With ample focus on spiritual and personal development, learners using this syllabus can grow to make moral choices and decisions as conﬁdent Muslims living in a globalized and modern world.
- The books showcase bespoke illustrations and infographics, making the design creative, engaging, and complementary to the Islamic content and values of the book.
- Keywords and vocabulary lists help with overall Arabic and English literacy of students.
- As with all our publications, the books are tried and tested by teachers and students.
To learn more about our Shipping Methods and estimated delivery dates Click here!
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and the delay in some of our shipments, it may take longer than usual to fulfill some of the orders. However, be sure that we are always working hard to fulfill your order as quickly as possible.
* Most confirmed retail orders are processed within 1-2 business days. (Confirmed orders are those that are ready to ship and do not have any unresolved issues such as payment issues, incorrect shipping address or unavailable items.)
* Orders with expedited shipping services (FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, FedEx 2Day and USPS Express) are processed and shipped in the same day if we get them before 12 noon central time. (FedEx and USPS International services are NOT expedited services. Holidays and weekends are excluded)
* Noorart will not be responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes .
* During the holidays, please be aware that the shipping might be delayed. We apologize for the inconvenience and wish you happy holidays!
* Noorart has the right to upgrade the chosen shipping service to a better one whenever there is a necessity unless the customer put in the note box not to do any change on the chosen shipping service.
* 1 lb. = 16 oz
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
My Salah Mat
My Salah Mat is a prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way.