Bukhari collected and checked the authenticity of the hadiths in his collection according to the science that he himself established. He is from Bukhara, in central Asia. He began writing his Sahih when he was 16 years old, and he completed it at the age of 38 in 232 AH. Al-Bukhari was born in 194 AH and died in 256 AH. His book is considered the first book of hadith and holds a special place among Muslims, which is why it and Sahih Muslim are called al-Sahihayn—the two Sahihs. Ibn Hajar said in the introduction to his book explaining Sahih Bukhari, “The number of unrepeated hadiths is 2602.”
«أجمعت الأمة على صحة هذين الكتابين ووجوب العمل بأحاديثهما» – يحيى بن شرف النووي
أي صحيح البخاري وصحيح مسلم، قام البخاري بجمعه والتحقق من صحة الأحاديث حسب علم الحديث الذي أسسه. والبخاري نسبة إلى بخارى في آسيا الوسطى. كان عمره ست عشرة سنة عندما ابتدأ بكتابة الصحيح، وانتهى وعمره ثمان وثلاثين سنة. أي تقريباً في سنة 232 هـ وقد ولد البخاري عام 194 هـ، وتوفي سنة 256 هـ. ويعد أول كتب الحديث عند السنة، وله مكانة بارزة لديهم، فيطلق عليه، مع صحيح مسلم، الصحيحان. قال ابن حجر في "مقدمة فتح الباري": "إن عدد ما في البخاري من المتون الموصولة بلا تكرار 2602 عنوان".
To learn more about our Shipping Methods and estimated delivery dates Click here!
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and the delay in some of our shipments, it may take longer than usual to fulfill some of the orders. However, be sure that we are always working hard to fulfill your order as quickly as possible.
* Most confirmed retail orders are processed within 1-2 business days. (Confirmed orders are those that are ready to ship and do not have any unresolved issues such as payment issues, incorrect shipping address or unavailable items.)
* Orders with expedited shipping services (FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, FedEx 2Day and USPS Express) are processed and shipped in the same day if we get them before 12 noon central time. (FedEx and USPS International services are NOT expedited services. Holidays and weekends are excluded)
* Noorart will not be responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes .
* During the holidays, please be aware that the shipping might be delayed. We apologize for the inconvenience and wish you happy holidays!
* Noorart has the right to upgrade the chosen shipping service to a better one whenever there is a necessity unless the customer put in the note box not to do any change on the chosen shipping service.
* 1 lb. = 16 oz
- Item must be purchased by the customer
- You will be notified within 3 days if you earned points.
- This program is for retail customers only. Wholesalers and schools are not eligible for this program.
If you have a customer account, you can collect points by:
- Creating an account (5 points)
- Subscribing to our newsletter (10 points)
- Reviewing a purchased item (20 points per valuable review)
- Following us on Instagram (10 points)
- Sharing on social media (5 points)
- Liking our Facebook page (5 points)
- Placing an order (1 point for every $1 spent)
- Referral Program: where you can get 100 points (100 point = $10) for every referral that results in a sale.
Click here for more information about our rewards program
Click here to check your points Balance
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
My Salah Mat
My Salah Mat is a prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way.