This "economic" Quran does not include a topics index, and its pages have one background color. The cover comes in different colors. (Unfortunately we can not guarantee color availability; however, all of the colors are very nice). The paper quality is very high, with the interpretation of select words on the margin of each page.
Available in two sizes:
- Medium-size Quran (5.5 "X8"): this is very popular size and suitable for all uses either in the house, in the mosque, in travel and even at school, it is very comfortable to hold.
- Large Tajweed Quran (7 "X9"): it is good for reading at home, it has large and easy to read font size
Based on a practical understanding of phonology, we have color coded some letters to facilitate the correct recitation of the holy Quran. These letters are classified into three categories to simplify the reader's knowledge and remembering of Tajweed rules:
- Letters which require expanded vocalization. These are red.
- Letters which are nasalized - they are green.
- Dark blue indicates the emphasis of the letter (R), blue indicates the qalqala (an echoing sound.)
- Letters which are written but are not vocalized are gray.
This Tajweed Quran is in Hafs narration.
All our Tajweed Quran products - including this Quran - come with the following:
- Color coded letters: to present the Tajweed rules. This is a simple way to learn and apply Tajweed rules.
- A clear script: extra spaces were added between the words in order to make it easier to read and recite the Quran.
- Permissible stops: long spaces were added at certain places where it is permissible to stop. It helps to avoid stopping at wrong places or times.
- A set of very useful indexes such as: Surahs Color Index. (There is no subject index.)
- Tajweed rules explained in detail with helpful illustrations.
To learn more about our Shipping Methods and estimated delivery dates Click here!
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and the delay in some of our shipments, it may take longer than usual to fulfill some of the orders. However, be sure that we are always working hard to fulfill your order as quickly as possible.
* Most confirmed retail orders are processed within 1-2 business days. (Confirmed orders are those that are ready to ship and do not have any unresolved issues such as payment issues, incorrect shipping address or unavailable items.)
* Orders with expedited shipping services (FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, FedEx 2Day and USPS Express) are processed and shipped in the same day if we get them before 12 noon central time. (FedEx and USPS International services are NOT expedited services. Holidays and weekends are excluded)
* Noorart will not be responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes .
* During the holidays, please be aware that the shipping might be delayed. We apologize for the inconvenience and wish you happy holidays!
* Noorart has the right to upgrade the chosen shipping service to a better one whenever there is a necessity unless the customer put in the note box not to do any change on the chosen shipping service.
* 1 lb. = 16 oz
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
My Salah Mat
My Salah Mat is a prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way.