This Tajweed Quran makes it much easier for a group of people to read the whole Quran in the very same time, by spreading the parts among them.
It is also an ideal for passengers so they only carry one lightweight part at a time, avoiding the heavy weight of the normal Quran, so you can take one or two parts which didn't take place in your bag.
These thirty parts of Tajweed Quran comes in the standard portrait form, each part comes with a nice glossy softcover, and every part is numbered on the front, from 1 to 30. Each page contains 15 lines as any standard Quran, with an interpretation of selected words placed on the margins on every page.
In the mosque size of this product (10"x14") the font size is bigger than the standard scripts making reading much easier especially for elders.
Allah (SW) ordered us in his holy book to recite the Quran with Tajweed ... "Quran recitation modulating". The system of Tajweed serves as a guide for improving the recitation of Quranic style. It was in this way that the Qur'an revealed to Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him), as well as the manner in which he recited it. Therefore, the readers of the Quran are eager to realize the promise of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH): "whoever recites the Quran correctly and proficiently will be with the bountiful dutiful writers (the angels of the preserved tablet - Al lauh Al Mahfuz".
Based on a practical understanding of phonology, we have color-coded some letters to facilitate the correct recitation of the Holy Quran. This enabled us to classify these letters into three possible categories to enhance the reader's knowledge and remembering of Tajweed rules:
- The letters which require expanded vocalization. We used red color to highlight these letters.
- The letters which are nasalized these letters are green in color.
- The dark blue color indicates the emphasis of the letter (R), the blue color indicates the unrest letters-echoing sound- (qualquala)
- While the letters which are written but are not vocalized. These letters are gray in color.
This Tajweed Quran is in Hafs narration.
All our Tajweed Quran products -including this Quran- come with the following:
- Color-coded letters: to present the Tajweed rules, very good and simple way to learn and apply Tajweed rules.
- Obvious script: extra spaces were added between the words in order to make it easier to read and recite the Quran.
- Permissible stops: long spaces were added at certain places where it is permissible to stop. It helps to avoid stopping at wrong places or times.
- A set of very useful indexes such as Surahs Color Index, Subject Index.
- Tajweed rules explained in details with helpful illustration.
To learn more about our Shipping Methods and estimated delivery dates Click here!
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and the delay in some of our shipments, it may take longer than usual to fulfill some of the orders. However, be sure that we are always working hard to fulfill your order as quickly as possible.
* Most confirmed retail orders are processed within 1-2 business days. (Confirmed orders are those that are ready to ship and do not have any unresolved issues such as payment issues, incorrect shipping address or unavailable items.)
* Orders with expedited shipping services (FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, FedEx 2Day and USPS Express) are processed and shipped in the same day if we get them before 12 noon central time. (FedEx and USPS International services are NOT expedited services. Holidays and weekends are excluded)
* Noorart will not be responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes .
* During the holidays, please be aware that the shipping might be delayed. We apologize for the inconvenience and wish you happy holidays!
* Noorart has the right to upgrade the chosen shipping service to a better one whenever there is a necessity unless the customer put in the note box not to do any change on the chosen shipping service.
* 1 lb. = 16 oz
- Item must be purchased by the customer
- You will be notified within 3 days if you earned points.
- This program is for retail customers only. Wholesalers and schools are not eligible for this program.
If you have a customer account, you can collect points by:
- Creating an account (5 points)
- Subscribing to our newsletter (10 points)
- Reviewing a purchased item (20 points per valuable review)
- Following us on Instagram (10 points)
- Sharing on social media (5 points)
- Liking our Facebook page (5 points)
- Placing an order (1 point for every $1 spent)
- Referral Program: where you can get 100 points (100 point = $10) for every referral that results in a sale.
Click here for more information about our rewards program
Click here to check your points Balance
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
My Salah Mat
My Salah Mat is a prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way.