This book explains the articulation points of the Arabic letters, the rules of noon saakinah, meem saakinah, and lam saakinah. It explains all of the different lengths (mudood), and how voweled, and non-voweled letters are formed. The qalaqah mechanism is explained in the last chapter. Terms are introduced in Arabic, and the translated into English. Explanations are done in English, but with integration of Arabic terms, as they are learned.
A student of the Qur'an cannot learn tajweed simply by studying this book. The learning of proper Qur'anic recitation can only be done by listening to a qualified Qur'an teacher recite, then reciting to them and receiving corrections from the teacher.
Part one consists of 9 chapters:
- Introduction to Tajweed Manners When Reading the Qur'an
- The Articulation Points of the Letters
- The Noon Sakinah and Tanween Rules
- The Meem Sakinah Rules
- The Ghunnah
- The Lam Sakinah Rules
- The Lengths (Mudood)
- How Letters are Formed
- The Qalqalah Mechanism
To learn more about our Shipping Methods and estimated delivery dates Click here!
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and the delay in some of our shipments, it may take longer than usual to fulfill some of the orders. However, be sure that we are always working hard to fulfill your order as quickly as possible.
* Most confirmed retail orders are processed within 1-2 business days. (Confirmed orders are those that are ready to ship and do not have any unresolved issues such as payment issues, incorrect shipping address or unavailable items.)
* Orders with expedited shipping services (FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, FedEx 2Day and USPS Express) are processed and shipped in the same day if we get them before 12 noon central time. (FedEx and USPS International services are NOT expedited services. Holidays and weekends are excluded)
* Noorart will not be responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes .
* During the holidays, please be aware that the shipping might be delayed. We apologize for the inconvenience and wish you happy holidays!
* Noorart has the right to upgrade the chosen shipping service to a better one whenever there is a necessity unless the customer put in the note box not to do any change on the chosen shipping service.
* 1 lb. = 16 oz
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
My Salah Mat
My Salah Mat is a prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way.