This final book explains the stop and start when reading the Glorious Qur'an, and gives details as to what kind of stop is allowed, what kind is preferred, and what kind of stop is forbidden. Stopping on the ends of words with strong endings (consonants) and rules for what is allowed on the last letter of the word is described, including ar-room (الروم) and al-ishmaam (الإشمام). Stopping on the ends of words with weak endings (words ending in the alif, ya' or wow) and different rules and explanations for these type of words is clarified. One important aspect of Qur'an recitation is knowing and understanding which word combinations are written together and which separately in different parts of the Qur'an as well as in which places of the Qur'an are some words are written the female haa (هاء), and in which places they are written with the taa (تاء). This part lays out the different places in the Qur’an these occurrences take place, so the reader knows how he/she can stop on these words. The words that are read in a special way, or have two allowed ways for the reading of Hafs from 'Aasim by the way of Ash-Shaatibiyyah are detailed in this book. The history of the writing of the Glorious Qur'an (رسم) and the general rules for the writing of the Qur'an are laid out in the last chapter of this part.
This last part of the three parts on tajweed is for students who have studied and mastered the other two parts, or have studied everything covered in the first two parts. The explanations of the different subjects are in English, and the Arabic terms are translated. The goal is always to assist the students in understanding and to encourage them to learn the Arabic terms and definitions. The three parts of this series on tajweed rules of the Glorious Qur'an should facilitate non-Arabic speaking students of the Qur’an whether they are in a classroom with an Arabic medium for teaching or English.
With this third part completed, insha' Allah the non-Arab English speaking student of the Qur'an will find a complete curriculum and explanation of the tajweed rules for the recitation of Hafs 'an 'Aasim from the way of Ash-Shatibiyyah in any classroom or study situation that he/she may find themselves in. These three parts are only guidance; the real goal is reciting and applying all the different rules correction which can only be done by reciting to and being corrected by a qualified teacher of the Qur’an.
To learn more about our Shipping Methods and estimated delivery dates Click here!
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and the delay in some of our shipments, it may take longer than usual to fulfill some of the orders. However, be sure that we are always working hard to fulfill your order as quickly as possible.
* Most confirmed retail orders are processed within 1-2 business days. (Confirmed orders are those that are ready to ship and do not have any unresolved issues such as payment issues, incorrect shipping address or unavailable items.)
* Orders with expedited shipping services (FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, FedEx 2Day and USPS Express) are processed and shipped in the same day if we get them before 12 noon central time. (FedEx and USPS International services are NOT expedited services. Holidays and weekends are excluded)
* Noorart will not be responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes .
* During the holidays, please be aware that the shipping might be delayed. We apologize for the inconvenience and wish you happy holidays!
* Noorart has the right to upgrade the chosen shipping service to a better one whenever there is a necessity unless the customer put in the note box not to do any change on the chosen shipping service.
* 1 lb. = 16 oz
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
My Salah Mat
My Salah Mat is a prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way.