This includes stopping on the ends of words with strong endings (consonants) and rules for what is allowed on the last letter of the word and stopping on the ends of words with weak endings (words ending in the alif, ya', or waw) and different rules and explanations for these type of words.
One important aspect of Quran recitation is knowing and understanding which word combinations are written together and which separately in different parts of the Quran as well as in which places of the Quran some words are written with the female and in which places they are written with the male. This part lays out the different places in the Quran that these occurrences take place, so readers know how they can stop on these words.
The words that are read in a special way or have two allowed ways for the reading by Hafs from 'Aasim by the way of ash-Shaatibiyyah are detailed in this book. The history of the writing of the Glorious Quran and the general rules for the writing of the Quran are laid out in the last chapter of this part.
This last part of the three parts on tajweed is for students who have studied and mastered the other two parts or have studied everything covered in the first two parts. The explanations of the different subjects are in English, and the Arabic terms are translated. The goal is always to assist the student in understanding and to encourage them to learn the Arabic terms and definitions.
The three parts of this series on tajweed rules of the Glorious Quran should help non-Arabic speaking students of the Quran whether they are in a classroom taught in Arabic or English.
With this third part completed, in sha Allah the non-Arab English-speaking student of the Quran will find a complete curriculum and explanation of the tajweed rules for the recitation of Hafs 'an 'Aasim from the way of ash-Shatibiyyah in any classroom or study situation that they may find themselves in.
These three parts are only guidance; the real goal is reciting and applying all the different rules correctly, which can only be done by reciting to and being corrected by a qualified teacher of the Quran.
To learn more about our Shipping Methods and estimated delivery dates Click here!
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and the delay in some of our shipments, it may take longer than usual to fulfill some of the orders. However, be sure that we are always working hard to fulfill your order as quickly as possible.
* Most confirmed retail orders are processed within 1-2 business days. (Confirmed orders are those that are ready to ship and do not have any unresolved issues such as payment issues, incorrect shipping address or unavailable items.)
* Orders with expedited shipping services (FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, FedEx 2Day and USPS Express) are processed and shipped in the same day if we get them before 12 noon central time. (FedEx and USPS International services are NOT expedited services. Holidays and weekends are excluded)
* Noorart will not be responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes .
* During the holidays, please be aware that the shipping might be delayed. We apologize for the inconvenience and wish you happy holidays!
* Noorart has the right to upgrade the chosen shipping service to a better one whenever there is a necessity unless the customer put in the note box not to do any change on the chosen shipping service.
* 1 lb. = 16 oz
- Item must be purchased by the customer
- You will be notified within 3 days if you earned points.
- This program is for retail customers only. Wholesalers and schools are not eligible for this program.
If you have a customer account, you can collect points by:
- Creating an account (5 points)
- Subscribing to our newsletter (10 points)
- Reviewing a purchased item (20 points per valuable review)
- Following us on Instagram (10 points)
- Sharing on social media (5 points)
- Liking our Facebook page (5 points)
- Placing an order (1 point for every $1 spent)
- Referral Program: where you can get 100 points (100 point = $10) for every referral that results in a sale.
Click here for more information about our rewards program
Click here to check your points Balance
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
My Salah Mat
My Salah Mat is a prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way.