This book was carefully designed to make it appropriate for younger students, especially in terms of ease, simplicity, and fun, to ensure understanding, benefit, and interaction. The book has exercises that will help develop individual learning skills in thinking and creativity.
The book includes the following five units:
- Unit One: Introduction to Tajweed Students learn the benefits of recitation, can name the chain of narration, and know the meaning of the isti’adha linguistically and according to its usage in tajweed.
- Unit Two: The Points of Articulation of the Letters Students learn the organs of articulation and can define what a point of articulation (makhraj) is, linguistically and according to its usage in tajweed.
- Unit Three: Tafkheem and Tarqeeq (Heavy and Light Letters)
- Unit Four: The Rules of the Nun and the Meem
- Unit Five: Mudud (Extended Vowels)
وقد عملنا جاهدين ليكون أكثر تناسباً وملاءمةً لهم , بأسلوب يراعي البساطة والسهولة والتشويق, لنضمن الفهم والفائدة وحسن التفاعل , كما دعمنا الكتاب بتمارين تعين على تنمية المهارات الذاتية في التعلم والتفكير والابداع .
يتكون الكتاب من خمس وحدات مقسمة على النحو الاتي :
- الوحدة الاولى : مقدمات علم التجويد وفيها يتعرف فضل التلاوة ويذكر سند الرواية وان يتعرف معنى الاستعاذة لغة واصطلاحا
- الوحدة الثانية : مخارج الحروف ان يتبين للطالب اعضاء النطق وان يتعرف مفهوم المخرج و الصفة لغة واصطلاحا
- الوحدة الثالثة : التفخيم والترقيم
- الوحدة الرابعة : احكام النون والميم
- الوحدة الخامسة : المدود
To learn more about our Shipping Methods and estimated delivery dates Click here!
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and the delay in some of our shipments, it may take longer than usual to fulfill some of the orders. However, be sure that we are always working hard to fulfill your order as quickly as possible.
* Most confirmed retail orders are processed within 1-2 business days. (Confirmed orders are those that are ready to ship and do not have any unresolved issues such as payment issues, incorrect shipping address or unavailable items.)
* Orders with expedited shipping services (FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, FedEx 2Day and USPS Express) are processed and shipped in the same day if we get them before 12 noon central time. (FedEx and USPS International services are NOT expedited services. Holidays and weekends are excluded)
* Noorart will not be responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes .
* During the holidays, please be aware that the shipping might be delayed. We apologize for the inconvenience and wish you happy holidays!
* Noorart has the right to upgrade the chosen shipping service to a better one whenever there is a necessity unless the customer put in the note box not to do any change on the chosen shipping service.
* 1 lb. = 16 oz
- Item must be purchased by the customer
- You will be notified within 3 days if you earned points.
- This program is for retail customers only. Wholesalers and schools are not eligible for this program.
If you have a customer account, you can collect points by:
- Creating an account (5 points)
- Subscribing to our newsletter (10 points)
- Reviewing a purchased item (20 points per valuable review)
- Following us on Instagram (10 points)
- Sharing on social media (5 points)
- Liking our Facebook page (5 points)
- Placing an order (1 point for every $1 spent)
- Referral Program: where you can get 100 points (100 point = $10) for every referral that results in a sale.
Click here for more information about our rewards program
Click here to check your points Balance
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
My Salah Mat
My Salah Mat is a prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way.