Are you sometimes embarrassed by the way your children behave in front of guests or when they’re outdoors?
Do you feel frustrated because your kids don't always listen to you and do as you say?
Do you wish your children were more dignified, polite, or just simply behaved themselves?! After all, Muslims are renowned for their upright behaviour, right?
You’re right. But you already know that simply telling your child to behave does not work. Children need to see for themselves that being respectful and well-behaved opens up a world of good for them.
And that’s what the Box of Manners does.
This delightful little box showcases 27 timeless etiquettes from the traditions of the Prophet Muhammad (S), and gets your child to adopt them. Here’s how:
- Each manner is coupled with a hadith and reflection question which get your child to deeply REFLECT on the effects of good manners in their own lives so they have a greater impact.
- Playing miming and charades games SHOW your child the effects of good manners so they can see their effects for themselves.
- Active engagement through play means your child is immersed in a positive environment that encourages the best of behaviour and makes it the norm.
- Each card has a pair so a memory game and charades can be played to increase the versatility and fun so your child can enjoy continuous learning of polite manners.
- A reference game is included for each of the manners so your child can feel the spiritual connection from their newly formed good habits.
- There are 27 lofty characteristics presented in this box so your child will have comprehensive coverage of what it takes to become a well-rounded polite individual.
- Each card has a vivid illustration and clearly titled cards so your child can relate to the context of each manner and gain an instant understanding of its effects.
- The cards are produced on a thick card which is laminated on one side making them durable for long-term use.
- The cards measure 8cm in diameter making them ideal for little hands, yet large enough to showcase each manner.
- Kindness to parents
- Knocking before entering
- Suppressing the yawn
- Sharing (food and other items)
- Starting from the right side
To learn more about our Shipping Methods and estimated delivery dates Click here!
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and the delay in some of our shipments, it may take longer than usual to fulfill some of the orders. However, be sure that we are always working hard to fulfill your order as quickly as possible.
* Most confirmed retail orders are processed within 1-2 business days. (Confirmed orders are those that are ready to ship and do not have any unresolved issues such as payment issues, incorrect shipping address or unavailable items.)
* Orders with expedited shipping services (FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, FedEx 2Day and USPS Express) are processed and shipped in the same day if we get them before 12 noon central time. (FedEx and USPS International services are NOT expedited services. Holidays and weekends are excluded)
* Noorart will not be responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes .
* During the holidays, please be aware that the shipping might be delayed. We apologize for the inconvenience and wish you happy holidays!
* Noorart has the right to upgrade the chosen shipping service to a better one whenever there is a necessity unless the customer put in the note box not to do any change on the chosen shipping service.
* 1 lb. = 16 oz
- Item must be purchased by the customer
- You will be notified within 3 days if you earned points.
- This program is for retail customers only. Wholesalers and schools are not eligible for this program.
If you have a customer account, you can collect points by:
- Creating an account (5 points)
- Subscribing to our newsletter (10 points)
- Reviewing a purchased item (20 points per valuable review)
- Following us on Instagram (10 points)
- Sharing on social media (5 points)
- Liking our Facebook page (5 points)
- Placing an order (1 point for every $1 spent)
- Referral Program: where you can get 100 points (100 point = $10) for every referral that results in a sale.
Click here for more information about our rewards program
Click here to check your points Balance
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
My Salah Mat
My Salah Mat is a prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way.