By the grace and mercy of Allah, there are now a number of introductory compendiums of fiqh available in various languages. However, this particular work has unique aspects that have made it a popular work in its native Arabic language and which should make it, insha Allah, an important contribution to the Islamic literature available in English.
To start with, the author has restricted his foundations for fiqh to the Qur'an and the authentic hadeeth of the Prophet, painstakingly avoiding any of the weak or rejected hadeeth found in the majority of the books of fiqh. To further ensure that this work is of the utmost reliability, the author has also restricted his discussion to what is most directly derived from the Qur'an and sunnah, and is, therefore, logically above dispute. He has intentionally avoided the numerous detailed disputes that jurists often engage in, leaving the reader with full confidence in what the author has written.
Finally, the words penned by Muhammad Salwat Noor al-Deen in the introduction should be sufficient incentive for the Muslim to read this book. He wrote stating that Shaikh Abdul Adheem Ibn Badawi has complied, with briefness in wording, the evidences that can satisfy the truth seeker.
This book, albeit small in comparison with the larger works, has combined together two books. First, it is a book containing fiqh that takes the reader by hand and shows him what he should do. Second, it is a book of hadeeth that displays the statements and actions of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him). The combination of these two is a great blessing.
The book is sufficient for the one seeking to travel to Allah’s pleasure, and will also satisfy the knowledge seeker’s thirst for knowledge. Thus, it is a book that people are in need of; wherever they go, they will want to carry this book – in their purses or inside their cars – so if they run into any obstacle set by the lethal, envious Shaytan, they will be able to properly face it. Readers will hopefully peruse and ponder over the book, starting with its introduction and not neglecting its final words, while acting upon everything in between.
To learn more about our Shipping Methods and estimated delivery dates Click here!
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and the delay in some of our shipments, it may take longer than usual to fulfill some of the orders. However, be sure that we are always working hard to fulfill your order as quickly as possible.
* Most confirmed retail orders are processed within 1-2 business days. (Confirmed orders are those that are ready to ship and do not have any unresolved issues such as payment issues, incorrect shipping address or unavailable items.)
* Orders with expedited shipping services (FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, FedEx 2Day and USPS Express) are processed and shipped in the same day if we get them before 12 noon central time. (FedEx and USPS International services are NOT expedited services. Holidays and weekends are excluded)
* Noorart will not be responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes .
* During the holidays, please be aware that the shipping might be delayed. We apologize for the inconvenience and wish you happy holidays!
* Noorart has the right to upgrade the chosen shipping service to a better one whenever there is a necessity unless the customer put in the note box not to do any change on the chosen shipping service.
* 1 lb. = 16 oz
- Item must be purchased by the customer
- You will be notified within 3 days if you earned points.
- This program is for retail customers only. Wholesalers and schools are not eligible for this program.
If you have a customer account, you can collect points by:
- Creating an account (5 points)
- Subscribing to our newsletter (10 points)
- Reviewing a purchased item (20 points per valuable review)
- Following us on Instagram (10 points)
- Sharing on social media (5 points)
- Liking our Facebook page (5 points)
- Placing an order (1 point for every $1 spent)
- Referral Program: where you can get 100 points (100 point = $10) for every referral that results in a sale.
Click here for more information about our rewards program
Click here to check your points Balance
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
My Salah Mat
My Salah Mat is a prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way.