- A healthy tone of simplicity, accuracy and spiritually prevails.
- Skilful blending of literal meanings and its relevant interpretations.
- The emphasis was laid on the context and its meaning.
- References to al-Hadith were also given to ensure authenticity.
- The recent scientific discoveries were also included in it wherever relevant.
- Following the way of the People of the Sunnah and the Jama’ah in the explanation and exposition,
- Employ expressions that are commonly used and easy to understand.
- Avoided difficult phrases and explications that may burden the non-Arab-speaking readers.
- Includes authentic reasons of the revelation of the verses of the Holy Quran.
Sheikh Imtiaz Ahmad is a well known Pakistani-born American scholar and is an author of several valuable books who has written on several important Islamic issues dealing with socio-economic and cultural aspects. Almost all of these books have been translated in many languages of the world.
He is a devoted Muslim and is working for the propagation of Islam with a missionary zeal. After living in U.S.A for 26 years, he migrated to Madinah al-Munawwarah where he could contribute towards more works and projects for the sake of Islam with more vigour and freedom.
He is now wholly and solely committed to the production of Islamic literature and distributing them free-of-charge to the people of different countries.
“The Easy Qur’an” is one of his works in which he has spent several years of his life and has burnt the midnight oil, considering he is at an age when he should be enjoying some rest. May Allah accept his humble endeavour and rewards him abundantly in this world and in the life hereafter. Ameen.
To learn more about our Shipping Methods and estimated delivery dates Click here!
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and the delay in some of our shipments, it may take longer than usual to fulfill some of the orders. However, be sure that we are always working hard to fulfill your order as quickly as possible.
* Most confirmed retail orders are processed within 1-2 business days. (Confirmed orders are those that are ready to ship and do not have any unresolved issues such as payment issues, incorrect shipping address or unavailable items.)
* Orders with expedited shipping services (FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, FedEx 2Day and USPS Express) are processed and shipped in the same day if we get them before 12 noon central time. (FedEx and USPS International services are NOT expedited services. Holidays and weekends are excluded)
* Noorart will not be responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes .
* During the holidays, please be aware that the shipping might be delayed. We apologize for the inconvenience and wish you happy holidays!
* Noorart has the right to upgrade the chosen shipping service to a better one whenever there is a necessity unless the customer put in the note box not to do any change on the chosen shipping service.
* 1 lb. = 16 oz
- Item must be purchased by the customer
- You will be notified within 3 days if you earned points.
- This program is for retail customers only. Wholesalers and schools are not eligible for this program.
If you have a customer account, you can collect points by:
- Creating an account (5 points)
- Subscribing to our newsletter (10 points)
- Reviewing a purchased item (20 points per valuable review)
- Following us on Instagram (10 points)
- Sharing on social media (5 points)
- Liking our Facebook page (5 points)
- Placing an order (1 point for every $1 spent)
- Referral Program: where you can get 100 points (100 point = $10) for every referral that results in a sale.
Click here for more information about our rewards program
Click here to check your points Balance
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
My Salah Mat
My Salah Mat is a prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way.