'Aqeedah, Fiqh and Akhlaq
Middle and High School Miscellaneous Curriculums
True faith of a standard acceptable to Allah has to be based on tawhid free from shirk, as stated in the Qur'an and ahaddith and outlined in detail in the preceding chapters. Anything less than that represents an aspect of idolatry and or disbelief, regardless of how firmly those who join partners with God profess their faith in Him or how skillfully they rationalize their unsanctioned practices. Allah's unity must he maintained spiritually, intellectually, and practically in all facets of human life within which the pleasure of God is sought. Monotheism, as brought by the Prophets of God, was not merely a theory to be philosophically appreciated or emotionally championed, but a pragmatic blueprint for human existence in submission to the will of Almighty God, Allah. The significance of this fact lies in the purpose of man's creation. Allah said: "I only created the jinn and man for my worship" (Qur'an 51: 56).
The creation of man is itself a manifestation of Allah's perfect attributes. He is the Creator (al-Khaliq), and thus man was brought into existence from non-existence. He is the Most Merciful (ar-Rahman), and thus the pleasures of this world were granted to him. He is the Most Wise (al-Hakeem), and thus He prohibited the substances and acts which are harmful to man while allowing those which are not. He is the Most Forgiving (al-Ghafoor), and thus He pardons those who turn to Him in sincere repentance.
Abu Ayyub and Abu Hurayrah both reported that the Prophet (s) said: "If you did not commit sins, Allah would have swept you out of existence and replaced you by another people who would commit sins, ask Allah's forgiveness, and He would pardon them." Similarly all of the other divine attributes are manifest in man's creation by God's will. On the other hand, man's worship of God is for his own benefit, as Allah is in no need of man's worship. In the worship of God man realizes both his material and spiritual potential for all aspects of goodness and thereby earns for himself the everlasting abode of bliss at the end of this brief earthly journey. Consequently, the Godly way of life, Islam, provides a means of turning each and every human act, no matter how insignificant or mundane it may seem, into an act of worship. As long as the following two basic conditions are fulfilled:
- The act must be consciously done for the pleasure of God alone and,
- To be done according to the Sunnah of the Messenger of Allah (s) man's whole life can enter completely into the service of Allah, as He prescribed.
To learn more about our Shipping Methods and estimated delivery dates Click here!
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and the delay in some of our shipments, it may take longer than usual to fulfill some of the orders. However, be sure that we are always working hard to fulfill your order as quickly as possible.
* Most confirmed retail orders are processed within 1-2 business days. (Confirmed orders are those that are ready to ship and do not have any unresolved issues such as payment issues, incorrect shipping address or unavailable items.)
* Orders with expedited shipping services (FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, FedEx 2Day and USPS Express) are processed and shipped in the same day if we get them before 12 noon central time. (FedEx and USPS International services are NOT expedited services. Holidays and weekends are excluded)
* Noorart will not be responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes .
* During the holidays, please be aware that the shipping might be delayed. We apologize for the inconvenience and wish you happy holidays!
* Noorart has the right to upgrade the chosen shipping service to a better one whenever there is a necessity unless the customer put in the note box not to do any change on the chosen shipping service.
* 1 lb. = 16 oz
- Item must be purchased by the customer
- You will be notified within 3 days if you earned points.
- This program is for retail customers only. Wholesalers and schools are not eligible for this program.
If you have a customer account, you can collect points by:
- Creating an account (5 points)
- Subscribing to our newsletter (10 points)
- Reviewing a purchased item (20 points per valuable review)
- Following us on Instagram (10 points)
- Sharing on social media (5 points)
- Liking our Facebook page (5 points)
- Placing an order (1 point for every $1 spent)
- Referral Program: where you can get 100 points (100 point = $10) for every referral that results in a sale.
Click here for more information about our rewards program
Click here to check your points Balance
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Customers who bought this also bought
My Salah Mat
My Salah Mat is a prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way.