The Beginners Arabic Reading book is a step-by-step Guide to begin reading the Qur'ān. The book introduces the Arabic alphabets, gradually demonstating their beginnng, middle and end shapes and how these are used in Arabic words. The book covers all the essential vowel marks and shows the students how they are used in simple to complex Arabic words commonly found in the Qur'an. After finishing the book, a student is expected to be ready to begin reciting the Qur'an.
The purpose of this book is to introduce children to the time-tested methodologies of learning the Arabic alphabet. As the title of the book indicates, it is a step-by-step guide to start reading the Qur’ān. The materials are presented in a sequential manner to ensure that children learn the necessary tools to read Qur’ānic Arabic in the shortest possible time. The book has 29 lessons. Ideally, a Sunday school should cover each lesson in two Sundays, thus, taking about 58 classes, or two school year to fi nish the book. A full-time school or home schooling parents will require much less time to fi nish the book with their children.
- Arabic alphabet in their isolated forms
- Arabic letters in their joined forms
- Short vowels: fatha, kasra, and damma
- Tanween and the letter noon
- Huroor maddah
- Long vowels – maddah
- Long vowels – verical alif
- Selected Qur'anic Words
- Selected Qur'anic Verses
- 99 Names of Allah
- Selected Islamic phrases
- And much more
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and the delay in some of our shipments, it may take longer than usual to fulfill some of the orders. However, be sure that we are always working hard to fulfill your order as quickly as possible.
* Most confirmed retail orders are processed within 1-2 business days. (Confirmed orders are those that are ready to ship and do not have any unresolved issues such as payment issues, incorrect shipping address or unavailable items.)
* Orders with expedited shipping services (FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, FedEx 2Day and USPS Express) are processed and shipped in the same day if we get them before 12 noon central time. (FedEx and USPS International services are NOT expedited services. Holidays and weekends are excluded)
* Noorart will not be responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes .
* During the holidays, please be aware that the shipping might be delayed. We apologize for the inconvenience and wish you happy holidays!
* 1 lb. = 16 oz
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
My Salah Mat
My Salah Mat is a prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way.