Al-Asas for Teaching Arabic for Non-Native Speakers الأسـاس
The Beginner Level starts with the alphabet and its phonetics and advances to 10 lessons that address everyday issues that help students gradually integrate into society. It has nine appendices and comes with an online audio content.
The Advanced Beginner Level consists of 15 lessons that complement the previous volume. It is unique in that it contains several dialogue-themed exercises with a clear emphasis on four key skills: reading, conversation, listening, and writing. It has six appendices and comes with an online audio content.
The Intermediate Level consists of 23 lessons that revolve around Arab culture, key historic cities, and past civilizations. It has six appendices and comes with an online audio content.
About the author:
Fawzieh A. Bader is an author of several works and a long-time educator specializing in teaching Arabic as a foreign language. She has over 30 years of experience in teaching the language and culture at a variety of levels and to students from different backgrounds, varying academic levels, and a broad range of professions.
She served as an instructor at the University of Jordan (Languages Center) for 10 years. Her experience extends to teaching both colloquial and classical Arabic dialects, in addition to teaching grammar, reading, writing, conversational skills, Arabic language usage in specific areas (like politics, economics, and human rights), and instructing on methods for teaching Arabic as a foreign language.
She has also helped students prepare for international Arabic proficiency exams, such as the CASA exam. She holds a master’s Degree in the Arabic language, with additional backgrounds in education and psychology.
هذه السلسلة مخصصة لطلبة المرحلة الثانوية وطلبة الجامعات من مختلف الجنسيات، حيث أنها تُعدّ المنهج المساند لفهم اللغة العربية وتطبيقاتها، بالإضافة إلى سلاسة الطرح لمادة اللغة العربية فتتدرّج فيها من مستوى لآخر بطريقة منطقية ومناسبة.
- المستوى الأول: خصص هذا المستوى لتعريف القارئ بحروف اللغة العربية ومخارجها الصوتية، كما زوّد بقاموس متعدد اللغات وملحق للأفعال والأسماء المذكورة في الدروس.
- المستوى الثاني: تضمن هذا المستوى عرضاً لتمارين حوارية للتركيز من خلالها على مهارات اللغة الأربعة: (القراءة، المحادثة، الاستماع والكتابة). وكما المستوى الأول، فقد زوّد الكتاب بقاموس متعدد اللغات وملحق للأفعال والأسماء المذكورة في الدروس.
- المستوى الثالث: تناول هذا المستوى بشكل موجز الحضارة العربية من حيث التاريخ والحضارة.
Or buy individually:
- Al-Asas for Teaching Arabic to Non-Native Speakers: Part 1, Beginner Level (With Online Audio Content) الأساس في تعليم العربية للناطقين بغيرها
- Al-Asas for Teaching Arabic to Non-Native Speakers: Part 2, Advanced Beginner (with Online Audio Content) الأسـاس في تعليم العربية للناطقين بغيرها
- Al-Asas for Teaching Arabic for Non-Native Speakers: Part 3, Intermediate Level (with Online Audio Content) الأسـاس في تعليم العربية للناطقين بغيرها
To learn more about our Shipping Methods and estimated delivery dates Click here!
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and the delay in some of our shipments, it may take longer than usual to fulfill some of the orders. However, be sure that we are always working hard to fulfill your order as quickly as possible.
* Most confirmed retail orders are processed within 1-2 business days. (Confirmed orders are those that are ready to ship and do not have any unresolved issues such as payment issues, incorrect shipping address or unavailable items.)
* Orders with expedited shipping services (FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, FedEx 2Day and USPS Express) are processed and shipped in the same day if we get them before 12 noon central time. (FedEx and USPS International services are NOT expedited services. Holidays and weekends are excluded)
* Noorart will not be responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes .
* During the holidays, please be aware that the shipping might be delayed. We apologize for the inconvenience and wish you happy holidays!
* Noorart has the right to upgrade the chosen shipping service to a better one whenever there is a necessity unless the customer put in the note box not to do any change on the chosen shipping service.
* 1 lb. = 16 oz
- Item must be purchased by the customer
- You will be notified within 3 days if you earned points.
- This program is for retail customers only. Wholesalers and schools are not eligible for this program.
If you have a customer account, you can collect points by:
- Creating an account (5 points)
- Subscribing to our newsletter (10 points)
- Reviewing a purchased item (20 points per valuable review)
- Following us on Instagram (10 points)
- Sharing on social media (5 points)
- Liking our Facebook page (5 points)
- Placing an order (1 point for every $1 spent)
- Referral Program: where you can get 100 points (100 point = $10) for every referral that results in a sale.
Click here for more information about our rewards program
Click here to check your points Balance
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
My Salah Mat
My Salah Mat is a prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way.