Arabic Club نادي العربية
The letters of madd (alef, waw, and ya) are introduced in a manner that allows students to connect their sound with their roles as long vowels and as short vowels (diacritical marks, or harakat). Numerous activities and exercises allow students to group letters and write words; these exercises progress in difficulty as the student learns.
The Arabic Club textbook is an advanced curriculum for kindergarten. It focuses on language skills (listening, speaking, reading, and writing).
It uses innovative methods in education to meet the needs of children and enable them to develop experience.
It provides the teacher with numerous ideas for educational activities. The second level consists of a textbook and an activities book, which develops reading and writing skills.
The teacher’s guide includes the text of the stories that are included in each lesson, as well as objectives and procedures to help the teacher plan lessons.
Every level has a tape of nasheeds (songs) which are included in the textbook and are about the Arabic language.
تم تقديم حروف الألف والواو والياء ( المدود ) ليتمكن الطفل من ربط الحروف مع المدود والحركات وتكوين مقاطع وكلمات من خلال أنشطة وتدريبات متنوعة ومتدرجة تتناسب والنمو المطرد للطفل. نادي العربية منهاج متقدم لتعليم اللغة العربية للأطفال في مرحلة الروضة، يركز على مهارات اللغة (الإستماع والمحادثة والقراءة والكتابة ).
ويعتمد نظرية حديثة في تعليم الطفل ومخاطبته يلبي حاجات الطفل ويحقق تكامل الخبرات من حيث المعارف والمهارات والإتجاهات. ويزود المعلمة بالعديد من الأفكار لإعداد أنشطة الأركان التعليمية. إلى جانب كتاب القراءة يضم المستوى الثاني كتاباً للتمارين والأنشطة ينمي المهارات القرائية والكتابية. ويقدم دليل المعلمة نص الحكايات المعبرة المصاحبة لكل حرف إضافة إلى الأهداف والإجراءات التي تساعد المعلمة.
يرافق كل مستوى شريط للأناشيد الموجودة في كتاب القراءة والتي تتحدث عن اللغة العربية
To learn more about our Shipping Methods and estimated delivery dates Click here!
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and the delay in some of our shipments, it may take longer than usual to fulfill some of the orders. However, be sure that we are always working hard to fulfill your order as quickly as possible.
* Most confirmed retail orders are processed within 1-2 business days. (Confirmed orders are those that are ready to ship and do not have any unresolved issues such as payment issues, incorrect shipping address or unavailable items.)
* Orders with expedited shipping services (FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, FedEx 2Day and USPS Express) are processed and shipped in the same day if we get them before 12 noon central time. (FedEx and USPS International services are NOT expedited services. Holidays and weekends are excluded)
* Noorart will not be responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes .
* During the holidays, please be aware that the shipping might be delayed. We apologize for the inconvenience and wish you happy holidays!
* Noorart has the right to upgrade the chosen shipping service to a better one whenever there is a necessity unless the customer put in the note box not to do any change on the chosen shipping service.
* 1 lb. = 16 oz
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
My Salah Mat
My Salah Mat is a prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way.