In these as in so many other issues, Islam brings us answers; surely the One Who gives life and takes it away, is the One Who is the best to inform us of what happens after death. The One Who has created this universe and mankind is the best to tell us about when this world will come to an end and mankind will be called for judgment. He has informed us about these matters, in His Book and through His Prophet (pbuh).
In this book, Dr. ‘Umar S. Al-Ashqar examines all these issues from the point of view of the Qur’an and sunnah. He looks at issues of death and what happens to a person’s soul after death, including the questioning of the angels and the torment of the grave. He also examines the signs of the Hour, which indicate that the Day of Judgment is approaching – many of which are already happening. As always, he quotes extensively from the texts, placing these issues squarely within an Islamic framework and dispelling the myth and misunderstandings that have risen and become prevalent.
To learn more about our Shipping Methods and estimated delivery dates Click here!
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and the delay in some of our shipments, it may take longer than usual to fulfill some of the orders. However, be sure that we are always working hard to fulfill your order as quickly as possible.
* Most confirmed retail orders are processed within 1-2 business days. (Confirmed orders are those that are ready to ship and do not have any unresolved issues such as payment issues, incorrect shipping address or unavailable items.)
* Orders with expedited shipping services (FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, FedEx 2Day and USPS Express) are processed and shipped in the same day if we get them before 12 noon central time. (FedEx and USPS International services are NOT expedited services. Holidays and weekends are excluded)
* Noorart will not be responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes .
* During the holidays, please be aware that the shipping might be delayed. We apologize for the inconvenience and wish you happy holidays!
* Noorart has the right to upgrade the chosen shipping service to a better one whenever there is a necessity unless the customer put in the note box not to do any change on the chosen shipping service.
* 1 lb. = 16 oz
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
My Salah Mat
My Salah Mat is a prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way.