The Bible is the basis for the teachings of Christianity, and the Qur'an is the main source of Islamic Religion and Law, this book compares Islam and Christianity according to a comparative study of the Bible and the Qur'an.
A religion should not be judged by the opinions and attitudes of its biased enemies. Neither should it be judged by the behavior of some of its nominal followers because there are bad people among every religious group, nor making a judgment based on those people are misleading as they may be violating their religion. A religion should rather be judged by its teachings as well as the effects of these teachings on its real followers.
Since the Bible is the basis for the teachings of Christianity, and the Qur'an is the main source of Islamic Religion and Law, this book compares Islam and Christianity according to a comparative study of the Bible and the Qur'an. This approach ensures that the comparison is based on facts and not on prejudice or misunderstanding.
It should be emphasized that when this book talks about Islam, it does not give exaggerated or insincere information to persuade the reader, but rather presents the real teachings of Islam. Everything mentioned in this book, about Islam, is supported by Verses from the Qur'an which was revealed about fourteen hundred years ago. Likewise, everything mentioned about Christianity is supported by verses from the Bible.
The Purpose of this Book
The purpose of this book is to achieve the following objectives using the Qur'an and what survived in the Bible from the teachings of the Prophets (peace be upon them), with the help of our common sense, reason and intellect:
- To confirm that Prophet Jesus (pbuh) was a great Messenger of Allah, that he was the Christ, that he was given the Gospel, that he was born miraculously without a father and that he gave life to the dead by Allah's leave and healed him who was born blind and the leper by Allah's leave.
- To confirm that the original Gospel revealed to Prophet Jesus (pbuh) was lost and that the existing gospels include few parts of that original Gospel mixed with people's texts and interpretations, which contain a lot of errors and contradictions.
- To disprove misrepresentations and lies in the Bible against Allah.
- To disprove false charges in the Bible against the Prophets, Lot, Jacob, Moses, Aaron, David, Solomon, and Job (peace be upon them).
- To disprove false charges in the Bible against Prophet Jesus (pbuh).
- To point out the wrong beliefs which were added (intentionally or unintentionally) into the message of Prophet Jesus (pbuh). To disprove the doctrines of Trinity, Original Sin, Blood Atonement and Divine Sonship of Prophet Jesus (pbuh).
- To prove that the Qur'an is the Word of Allah and the last revealed Book this has never been changed or adulterated. To prove that Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was the awaited Prophet prophesied in the Bible.
- To present the real Islam through the Qur'an and remove lies and misrepresentations wrapped around Islam by its enemies.
To learn more about our Shipping Methods and estimated delivery dates Click here!
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and the delay in some of our shipments, it may take longer than usual to fulfill some of the orders. However, be sure that we are always working hard to fulfill your order as quickly as possible.
* Most confirmed retail orders are processed within 1-2 business days. (Confirmed orders are those that are ready to ship and do not have any unresolved issues such as payment issues, incorrect shipping address or unavailable items.)
* Orders with expedited shipping services (FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, FedEx 2Day and USPS Express) are processed and shipped in the same day if we get them before 12 noon central time. (FedEx and USPS International services are NOT expedited services. Holidays and weekends are excluded)
* Noorart will not be responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes .
* During the holidays, please be aware that the shipping might be delayed. We apologize for the inconvenience and wish you happy holidays!
* Noorart has the right to upgrade the chosen shipping service to a better one whenever there is a necessity unless the customer put in the note box not to do any change on the chosen shipping service.
* 1 lb. = 16 oz
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
My Salah Mat
My Salah Mat is a prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way.