- 27 cards with attractive colors: each card has a unique design so students can easily read them, and the teacher uses these cards alongside contemplation so students grow attached to Allah and His Most Beautiful Names.
- A unique, first-of-its-kind curriculum using the methodology of tafakkur (reflective worship) for building iman of children, and all that this iman entails of knowledge, implementation and behavior.
- Works to plant the love of Allah, The Most High, in the hearts of children
- Works to build self-esteem through contemplating over the honor and blessings Allah has given us, while also utilizing universal self-esteem development theories
- Works to implant values and develop morals and manners in a unique way, based on creative, educational cognitive techniques
- Nurtures talent and creativity, and helps uncover them in children. Each lesson helps develop the skills of critical and creative thinking, and all ten types of multiple intelligence.
- Relies on the most updated educational theories of the 21st century, which are cognitive-based models
- Applies the most recent, updated psychological theories, all-in-one program
- Engages the senses and works to develop the aesthetic sense of the child
- Fulfills the role of parental education in the form of a well-studied curriculum
- Revised by a team of religious and educational experts
The Think with Anoos curriculum is an innovative, comprehensive curriculum for building the faith of a Muslim child, as well as his character and creativity. It was designed as a development tool to help educational institutes achieve the lofty educational goals they desire from a contemporary Islamic perspective. The philosophy of this work springs from the need of educational institutes and families for curriculums that build the identity and character of children in light of our Islamic and Arab values. At the same time, this work benefits from worldwide expertise in the area of education, especially with respect to character building, cognitive development, intelligence and creativity.
To learn more about our Shipping Methods and estimated delivery dates Click here!
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and the delay in some of our shipments, it may take longer than usual to fulfill some of the orders. However, be sure that we are always working hard to fulfill your order as quickly as possible.
* Most confirmed retail orders are processed within 1-2 business days. (Confirmed orders are those that are ready to ship and do not have any unresolved issues such as payment issues, incorrect shipping address or unavailable items.)
* Orders with expedited shipping services (FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, FedEx 2Day and USPS Express) are processed and shipped in the same day if we get them before 12 noon central time. (FedEx and USPS International services are NOT expedited services. Holidays and weekends are excluded)
* Noorart will not be responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes .
* During the holidays, please be aware that the shipping might be delayed. We apologize for the inconvenience and wish you happy holidays!
* Noorart has the right to upgrade the chosen shipping service to a better one whenever there is a necessity unless the customer put in the note box not to do any change on the chosen shipping service.
* 1 lb. = 16 oz
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
My Salah Mat
My Salah Mat is a prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way.