Do you want your child to be under Allah's protection?
One of the most effective ways to achieve this is to ensure your child constantly remembers Allah. There are duas for all occasions and with What to Say When you can ensure your child is building a stronger bond between themselves and Allah whilst also enjoying themselves. Here’s how:
What to Say When contains everyday duas so that their learning practical and they get plenty of chances of practice the words throughout the day. Each dua is isolated on its own card in large text and broken down into small chunks making it easy for your child to memorize. Every dua is translated in English so your child can unlock the powerful meanings of these words. There are cute pictures illustrating each dua in action so that your child can visualize when and where the words would be used. The cards are made from laminated card making them durable. There are 27 cards so that your child will have plenty to learn and kept busy doing good for a long while.
The What to Say When cards can also be used in gameplay so your child can have fun learning the duas whilst also being able to independently track their own progress.
When used with Kiitab ( SOLD SEPARATELY) the duas can be read out, translated, and you can also play fun games with the cards that help to strengthen their memorization and learn more about the virtues or wider context of the duas.
The What to Say When has helped thousands of children across the globe familiarise themselves both the everyday duas and has also been used by many madrasahs to teach these powerful words to children.
Contents include 27 double-sided cards with full instructions. Each card contains a colorful illustration on one side and text (Arabic with English translation) on the other side. Each card has a smooth gloss laminate finish on both sides and measures 16cm by 10cm.
To learn more about our Shipping Methods and estimated delivery dates Click here!
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and the delay in some of our shipments, it may take longer than usual to fulfill some of the orders. However, be sure that we are always working hard to fulfill your order as quickly as possible.
* Most confirmed retail orders are processed within 1-2 business days. (Confirmed orders are those that are ready to ship and do not have any unresolved issues such as payment issues, incorrect shipping address or unavailable items.)
* Orders with expedited shipping services (FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, FedEx 2Day and USPS Express) are processed and shipped in the same day if we get them before 12 noon central time. (FedEx and USPS International services are NOT expedited services. Holidays and weekends are excluded)
* Noorart will not be responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes .
* During the holidays, please be aware that the shipping might be delayed. We apologize for the inconvenience and wish you happy holidays!
* Noorart has the right to upgrade the chosen shipping service to a better one whenever there is a necessity unless the customer put in the note box not to do any change on the chosen shipping service.
* 1 lb. = 16 oz
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
My Salah Mat
My Salah Mat is a prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way.