The first part focuses on the stories of the well of Zamzam, Abraha and the elephants, the marriage and death of Abdullah bin Abdul-Muttalib, and the birth of the Prophet (s) up to the beginning of his mission.
The second part discusses the secret era of inviting people to Islam and the story of Al-Isra' and Al-Mi'raaj (the night journey from Mecca to Jerusalem and from Jerusalem to the heavens).
The third part discusses the stages of the Hijrah (migration), and the fourth part narrates the beginning of migration to Yathrib (The Prophet's City), its end at the Battle of Badr, and the death of his beloved daughter, Ruqayyah.
This book contains principle meanings, which must be brought up to the Muslim child. This book stands apart from others because:
- Each page contains attractive pictures illustrating the text.
- It follows the sharia (legal Islamic law) aspects of writing, with the story reviewed by three professors in Islamic Law before its release.
- It offers word clarity, simple expression and clear punctuation.
- The book is suitable for teaching in schools, clubs and for home reading.
- For parents who are keen to raise their children to love the Prophet (s).
- For teachers who wish to add suspense to their style of tutorial.
- For the Islamic nation's children and youth who intend to build a civilization, by planting the "palm seedling" of love for the beloved Prophet (s) in their souls.
والجزء الثالث يتحدث عن مراحل الهجرة، أما الجزء الرابع فيروي بداية الهجرة إلى يثرب و ينتهي بغزوه بدر ووفاة رقية ابنة الحبيب المصطفى. إن هذا الكتاب، يحوي من المعاني الأساسية التي يجب أن يتربى عليها الطفل المسلم و ما يميز هذا الكتاب هو :
- لكل صفحة صورة جذابة توضح المعنى.
- تحري الجوانب الشرعية في الكتابة، فالقصة تراجع من ثلاث أساتذة بالشريعة قبل الإصدار.
- وضوح الكلمة وسهولة العبارة، والتشكيل الواضح.
- للآباء الحريصين على تربية أبنائهم على حب الرسول (ص).
- للمعلمين الراغبين في إضافة التشويق إلى اسلوبهم التعليمي
- أطفال الأمة الإسلامية وشبابها الذين ينوون بناء الحضارة، بغرس لينة حب الحبيب المصطفى (ص) في نفوسهم.
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and the delay in some of our shipments, it may take longer than usual to fulfill some of the orders. However, be sure that we are always working hard to fulfill your order as quickly as possible.
* Most confirmed retail orders are processed within 1-2 business days. (Confirmed orders are those that are ready to ship and do not have any unresolved issues such as payment issues, incorrect shipping address or unavailable items.)
* Orders with expedited shipping services (FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, FedEx 2Day and USPS Express) are processed and shipped in the same day if we get them before 12 noon central time. (FedEx and USPS International services are NOT expedited services. Holidays and weekends are excluded)
* Noorart will not be responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes .
* During the holidays, please be aware that the shipping might be delayed. We apologize for the inconvenience and wish you happy holidays!
* 1 lb. = 16 oz
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
My Salah Mat
My Salah Mat is a prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way.