Horizons in the Arabic Language الآفاق في اللغة العربية
This series levels lay the firm foundations necessary for students to develop language proficiency in the future. Now greater emphasis is placed on sentence formation and conversational Arabic. The alphabet is introduced using fun illustrations. Students are encouraged to use the correct pronunciation. There is a gradual introduction to vowels and basic vocabulary. Nasheed sections combine enjoyment with education. Oral drills using short sentences allow students to begin developing their spoken language skills. The objective is to make learning Arabic more easily achievable and enjoyable for students. Students begin to perform the 'Tajreed' of the letters and learn how they are used in different words. Over all levels the students are introduced to more grammar and vocabulary with focus using fun illustrations. Alphabetical knowledge is reinforced and the 'Tanween' is introduced at certain age appropriate level. Conversational skills are further developed using a broader range of vocabulary. Writing skills are focused upon. Islamic poetry, haddith and 'Surahs' are studied. The workbook supplements the textbook in order to enhance comprehension and writing skills. Coloring activities, word formation and writing practice exercises to reinforce the new grammatical concepts introduced in the textbook. More over workbooks accompanies the textbook Includes fun coloring and matching activities; lots of exercises to practice forming the letters and to reinforce concepts. This is a substantial workbook as students need plenty of practice at this stage of language study. The tenses which are introduced in the textbook are covered, the masculine and feminine nouns and other grammatical concepts.
- Arabic only
- Islamic themes.
- Various exercises.
- Handwriting practice.
- High-quality print with large font, easy to read.
To learn more about our Shipping Methods and estimated delivery dates Click here!
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and the delay in some of our shipments, it may take longer than usual to fulfill some of the orders. However, be sure that we are always working hard to fulfill your order as quickly as possible.
* Most confirmed retail orders are processed within 1-2 business days. (Confirmed orders are those that are ready to ship and do not have any unresolved issues such as payment issues, incorrect shipping address or unavailable items.)
* Orders with expedited shipping services (FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, FedEx 2Day and USPS Express) are processed and shipped in the same day if we get them before 12 noon central time. (FedEx and USPS International services are NOT expedited services. Holidays and weekends are excluded)
* Noorart will not be responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes .
* During the holidays, please be aware that the shipping might be delayed. We apologize for the inconvenience and wish you happy holidays!
* Noorart has the right to upgrade the chosen shipping service to a better one whenever there is a necessity unless the customer put in the note box not to do any change on the chosen shipping service.
* 1 lb. = 16 oz
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
My Salah Mat
My Salah Mat is a prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way.