ICO Learn Arabic - Middle and High (7th - 12th Level) تعلم العربية
- Elements: sounds, letters, phrases, and pronunciation
- Skills: reading, writing, speaking, and listening
- Linguistic Functions: introduction, greetings, description, requests, and apologies.
The Learn Arabic series consists of textbooks, workbooks, and teacher’s manuals for levels K-12th grade. The textbooks aim to present basic elements of the Arabic language and their functions, while the activity books focus on enrichment material with special emphasis on writing. The teacher’s manuals offer tips on teaching Arabic efficiently with positive results.
Teachers will be pleased with the full array of support materials available, such as a collection of audio records, posters, and cards. These books also include ideas for additional activities, such as chants, competitions, and linguistic plays. All of these materials will help to make each lesson exciting and active for students.
The Student Textbooks are comprised of 24 units: 66 basic lessons of new material, plus an additional 6 units for revision. Each basic unit contains 4 lessons of new material, including dialog text, expressions, and vocabulary, and communication exercises. These units contain conversations, pronunciations and expressions, grammatical structures, listening, reading, thinking, writing, and extra activities, such as selections of Qur’an, ahadith and nasheed; where the teacher books include a midterm and final test. Answer keys can be found in the teacher's manuals.
The activity book simply enhance the material found within the student textbooks. They mainly concentrate on writing skills with some review of verbal skills. Each contains many different activities which can be done at school or at home, such as coloring and painting pages; word matches; reading letters and sentences; writing words, letters, and numbers; and answering questions. Some of the activities should be completed at home with a parent to strengthen the relationship between home and school.
The curriculum will evantually contain grades from Elementary - High, currently you are in Middle and High School section; follow this link for your Elementary school students!
تهدف سلسلة "تعلم العربية " من الروضة الى المستوى الثاني عشر إلى تعليم اللغة العربية للأطفال والشباب وفق أحدث الطرائق المعروفة في تعليم اللغات الاجنبية . وايمانا من مؤسسة مناهج بأهمية تعليم اللغة بوصفها أداة للتواصل الشفهي والكتابي ووسيله للحصول على المعرفة والمعلومات في شتى صورها تم التأكيد على الجانب الوظيفي للغة دون اهمال للمعلومات النظرية خاصة في المستويات المتقدمة وراعت هذه السلسلة تعليم اللغة من خلال المكونات الثلاثة :
- العناصر ( الأصوات ، والحروف والالفاظ والتراكيب)
- والمهارات الاربع ( الاستماع والتحدث والقراءة والكتابة (
- والوظائف اللغوية مثل (التقديم والتعارف والوصف والطلب والاعتذار(
مع تقديم كل ذلك في جو الثقافة الاسلامية من حيث الموضوعات الدينية والتاريخية والجغرافيه وغيرها اضافة الى ملامح من الثقافة العلمية المشتركه بين الامم المختلفة.
وتتألف كتب هذه المرحلة من:
- وثيقة منهج اللغة العربية.
- كتاب الطالب الجزئين الأول والثاني.
- كتاب النشاط الجزئين الأول والثاني.
- دليل المعلم الجزئين الأول والثاني.
Or buy individually:
- ICO Learn Arabic Textbook: Level 10, Part 1 (With Online Access Code) تعلم العربية
- ICO Learn Arabic Workbook: Level 10, Part 1 تعلم العربية
- ICO Learn Arabic Textbook: Level 10, Part 2 (With Online Access Code) تعلم العربية
- ICO Learn Arabic Workbook: Level 10, Part 2 تعلم العربية
- ICO Learn Arabic Textbook: Level 11, Part 1 (With CD) تعلم العربية
- ICO Learn Arabic Workbook: Level 11, Part 1 تعلم العربية
- ICO Learn Arabic Textbook: Level 11, Part 2 (With Online Access Code) تعلم العربية
- ICO Learn Arabic Workbook: Level 11, Part 2 تعلم العربية
- ICO Learn Arabic Textbook: Level 12, Part 1 (With Online Access Code) تعلم العربية
- ICO Learn Arabic Workbook: Level 12, Part 1 تعلم العربية
- ICO Learn Arabic Textbook: Level 12, Part 2 (With Online Access Code) تعلم العربية
- ICO Learn Arabic Workbook: Level 12, Part 2 تعلم العربية
To learn more about our Shipping Methods and estimated delivery dates Click here!
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and the delay in some of our shipments, it may take longer than usual to fulfill some of the orders. However, be sure that we are always working hard to fulfill your order as quickly as possible.
* Most confirmed retail orders are processed within 1-2 business days. (Confirmed orders are those that are ready to ship and do not have any unresolved issues such as payment issues, incorrect shipping address or unavailable items.)
* Orders with expedited shipping services (FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, FedEx 2Day and USPS Express) are processed and shipped in the same day if we get them before 12 noon central time. (FedEx and USPS International services are NOT expedited services. Holidays and weekends are excluded)
* Noorart will not be responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes .
* During the holidays, please be aware that the shipping might be delayed. We apologize for the inconvenience and wish you happy holidays!
* Noorart has the right to upgrade the chosen shipping service to a better one whenever there is a necessity unless the customer put in the note box not to do any change on the chosen shipping service.
* 1 lb. = 16 oz
- Item must be purchased by the customer
- You will be notified within 3 days if you earned points.
- This program is for retail customers only. Wholesalers and schools are not eligible for this program.
If you have a customer account, you can collect points by:
- Creating an account (5 points)
- Subscribing to our newsletter (10 points)
- Reviewing a purchased item (20 points per valuable review)
- Following us on Instagram (10 points)
- Sharing on social media (5 points)
- Liking our Facebook page (5 points)
- Placing an order (1 point for every $1 spent)
- Referral Program: where you can get 100 points (100 point = $10) for every referral that results in a sale.
Click here for more information about our rewards program
Click here to check your points Balance
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
My Salah Mat
My Salah Mat is a prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way.