Learning and Living Islam
In addition, the content of the text has been written according to a sequential pattern. For example, only certain information about Prophet Muhammad is included in the first level. More details are added at the second level to meet higher levels of student comprehension.
This sequencing is a critical part of a strong educational program, which guides the student through a consistent learning process. Although a textbook series is essential for an Islamic Studies curriculum, it is imperative that educators use these books as a stepping stone for an active learning experience.
Student retention of knowledge and love for this subject will depend upon the employment of many creative and exciting teaching techniques. Teachers may plan different projects around a particular unit. For example, when discussing "Show Kindness to Animals," students could paint their favorite animals, write a poem, or write a report on an endangered species.
Islamic stories and other literature that emphasize moral values would also complement this program well. This series is intended for students who are 6 – 11 years of age. It can serve as a guideline for an Islamic Studies Program at a full-time or weekend school. Parents may also use this series at home.
To learn more about our Shipping Methods and estimated delivery dates Click here!
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and the delay in some of our shipments, it may take longer than usual to fulfill some of the orders. However, be sure that we are always working hard to fulfill your order as quickly as possible.
* Most confirmed retail orders are processed within 1-2 business days. (Confirmed orders are those that are ready to ship and do not have any unresolved issues such as payment issues, incorrect shipping address or unavailable items.)
* Orders with expedited shipping services (FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, FedEx 2Day and USPS Express) are processed and shipped in the same day if we get them before 12 noon central time. (FedEx and USPS International services are NOT expedited services. Holidays and weekends are excluded)
* Noorart will not be responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes .
* During the holidays, please be aware that the shipping might be delayed. We apologize for the inconvenience and wish you happy holidays!
* Noorart has the right to upgrade the chosen shipping service to a better one whenever there is a necessity unless the customer put in the note box not to do any change on the chosen shipping service.
* 1 lb. = 16 oz
- Item must be purchased by the customer
- You will be notified within 3 days if you earned points.
- This program is for retail customers only. Wholesalers and schools are not eligible for this program.
If you have a customer account, you can collect points by:
- Creating an account (5 points)
- Subscribing to our newsletter (10 points)
- Reviewing a purchased item (20 points per valuable review)
- Following us on Instagram (10 points)
- Sharing on social media (5 points)
- Liking our Facebook page (5 points)
- Placing an order (1 point for every $1 spent)
- Referral Program: where you can get 100 points (100 point = $10) for every referral that results in a sale.
Click here for more information about our rewards program
Click here to check your points Balance
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
My Salah Mat
My Salah Mat is a prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way.