Scholars and teachers continue studying Hadith from the aspects of Jurisprudence, legislative and terminology alone. The scholars used to take examples from Aktham Ibn Saifi Al-Jaheli and the speeches of Ali Bin Abi Taleb while the Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, was the ideal for writers in his times and even today. In terms of beauty, eloquence and rhetoric, his words, peace and blessings be upon him, come in only second after the Holy Quran.
This book exposes the linguistic and artistic expression of the Hadith. It starts with quotes from former scholars who recorded terms of the Prophetic Hadith, and then mentions what they wrote while documenting Hadiths in the common Hadith books. Also, this book briefly demonstrates the subjects of the developed Hadith science and how Hadith narrators listened to these Hadith and learned them by heart. Finally, the book clarifies three main Hadith classifications: authentic, good and weak.
The heart of the book talks about the noble Prophet’s personality, source of his eloquence, his opinion regarding poetry, and compares between metaphor and styles used in the Hadiths and in the Holy Qur'an. Finally, the author finishes the book with subjects that deal with daily life using metaphoric phrases about the expressive art of linguistics and rhetoric.
واستمر العلماء والمتعلمون يدرسون الحديث من النواحي الفقهية والتشريعية والمصطلحية وحدها، وإذا عاجوا إلى عالم الأدب اهتموا بأكثم ابن صيفي الجاهلي، وخطب علي بن أبي طالب كرم الله وجهه، في حين أن رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم كان المثل الأعلى للأدباء والمتأدبين في عصره والعصور التي تلت، وحتى يومنا هذا، وكلامه يقف في المقام الأول بعد القرآن الكريم من الفصاحة والبلاغة والروعة والجمال.
ولسد هذه الثغرة جاء الكتاب الذي بين يدينا والذي سعى للكشف عن الفن اللغوي والتعبير الجمالي في الحديث، فقدم بداية قبسات من أقوال العلماء السابقين، مما سجلوه من مصطلحات الحديث النبوية، ثم دون بعض ما كتبوه في تدوين الحديث وأشهر كتبه، وأشار إشارات عابرة إلى علوم الحديث التي ابتدعوها، وسبقوا بها العالم قروناً عدة، وكيفية سماع الحديث وتحمله، وأنهى القول في بيان أقسام الحديث من حيث الصحة والحسن والضعف...
أما صلب الكتاب فأراده مادو للكلام عن شخصية الرسول الكريم، وينابيع فصاحته، وموقفه من الشعر، وميز بين أسلوب القرآن وأسلوبه عليه السلام، بعدها التفت إلى انتقاء عدد محدود من موضوعات الحديث تتناول معظم جوانب الحياة الإنسانية، وطرزها بعبارات موجزة حول الفن التعبيري اللغوي والبلاغي.
To learn more about our Shipping Methods and estimated delivery dates Click here!
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and the delay in some of our shipments, it may take longer than usual to fulfill some of the orders. However, be sure that we are always working hard to fulfill your order as quickly as possible.
* Most confirmed retail orders are processed within 1-2 business days. (Confirmed orders are those that are ready to ship and do not have any unresolved issues such as payment issues, incorrect shipping address or unavailable items.)
* Orders with expedited shipping services (FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, FedEx 2Day and USPS Express) are processed and shipped in the same day if we get them before 12 noon central time. (FedEx and USPS International services are NOT expedited services. Holidays and weekends are excluded)
* Noorart will not be responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes .
* During the holidays, please be aware that the shipping might be delayed. We apologize for the inconvenience and wish you happy holidays!
* Noorart has the right to upgrade the chosen shipping service to a better one whenever there is a necessity unless the customer put in the note box not to do any change on the chosen shipping service.
* 1 lb. = 16 oz
- Item must be purchased by the customer
- You will be notified within 3 days if you earned points.
- This program is for retail customers only. Wholesalers and schools are not eligible for this program.
If you have a customer account, you can collect points by:
- Creating an account (5 points)
- Subscribing to our newsletter (10 points)
- Reviewing a purchased item (20 points per valuable review)
- Following us on Instagram (10 points)
- Sharing on social media (5 points)
- Liking our Facebook page (5 points)
- Placing an order (1 point for every $1 spent)
- Referral Program: where you can get 100 points (100 point = $10) for every referral that results in a sale.
Click here for more information about our rewards program
Click here to check your points Balance
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Customers who bought this also bought
My Salah Mat
My Salah Mat is a prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way.