Waghelah the Wife of Noah (peace be upon him): Tells a story about the wife of Noah (peace be upon him) and her people who denied and mocked their Prophet. It tells of a ship caught in the Great Flood in which all the unbelievers drowned, while Allah (swt) rescued His prophet and his followers.
A Man from the City Beyond: This is a story of a faithful man’s courage and righteousness, and how he wished for guidance for his people after his death, but they insisted on remaining unbelievers. Allah (swt) tortured them with the "Sayha" (Great Scream).
Moses (peace be upon him) in the Land of Madyan: This story is about when Moses (peace be upon him) mistakenly killed a man, and departed to "Madyan". It tells of a righteous man and his daughter, and highlights the honesty, courage, and patience of Moses (peace be upon him), as well as the strength of his faith in Allah (swt).
Wahelah the Wife of Lot (peace be upon him): Tells the story about the bad people of Lot, the wife who hurt her husband's guests, and how Allah (swt) turned the land upside down on their village.
Aasiyah the Wife of Pharaoh: This story is about the life of Queen Aasiyah and the injustice of her husband, the Pharaoh. It tells of her involvement with the child Moses (peace be upon him), how she found Moses in the river, raised him in the palace, and he later became an enemy of the Pharaoh.
Pharaoh and the Snake: Tells the well-known story of Moses (peace be upon him) and Pharaoh's magicians, how Allah (swt) helped Moses (peace be upon) defeat their snakes with his huge snake. The magicians then became believers after seeing the great miracle.
رحلة مع 30 قصة من القرآن الكريم – الجزء الثاني ويحتوي على القصص التالية
- واغلة زوجة نوح عليه السلام: تحكي القصة عن زوجة نوح عليه السلام وقومها الذين كذبوا نبيهم وسخروا منه، وعن قصة السفينة ومن ركب فيها، والطوفان العظيم الذي أغرق كل الكفار ونجا منه نبي الله والمؤمنون.
- رجل من أقصى المدينة: تتحدث القصة عن شجاعة وصلاح رجل مؤمن مات وهو يدعو قومه، وتمنى لهم الهداية بعد موته، ولكنهم أصروا على الضلال فعذبهم الله بالصيحة.
- موسى عليه السلام في أرض مدين: تتحدث القصة عن قصة حدثت لموسى عليه السلام عندما قتل فرعونياً، ورحل إلى مدين، وتروي موقفه مع الرجل الصالح وابنته، كما تبرز أمانة وشجاعة موسى عليه السلام وصبره وقوة إيمانه بالله.
- واهلة زوجة لوط عليه السلام: تروي القصة حال قوم لوط السيئين، وزوجته التي كانت تؤذي ضيوف زوجها، وكيف أن الله قلب الأرض على قريتهم.
- آسية زوجة فرعون: تحكي القصة عن حياة الملكة آسية وعن ظلم زوجها الفرعون، وقصتها مع الطفل موسى عليه السلام الذي وجدته في النهر، وعاش معها في القصر وصار عدو فرعون عندما شب.
- فرعون والحية: تحكي القصة عن الحادثة الشهيرة التي وقعت بين موسى وسحرة فرعون، ونصر الله موسى عليه السلام بالحية الضخمة، وآمن السحرة في نهاية القصة بعد أن رأوا المعجزة العظيمة.
To learn more about our Shipping Methods and estimated delivery dates Click here!
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and the delay in some of our shipments, it may take longer than usual to fulfill some of the orders. However, be sure that we are always working hard to fulfill your order as quickly as possible.
* Most confirmed retail orders are processed within 1-2 business days. (Confirmed orders are those that are ready to ship and do not have any unresolved issues such as payment issues, incorrect shipping address or unavailable items.)
* Orders with expedited shipping services (FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, FedEx 2Day and USPS Express) are processed and shipped in the same day if we get them before 12 noon central time. (FedEx and USPS International services are NOT expedited services. Holidays and weekends are excluded)
* Noorart will not be responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes .
* During the holidays, please be aware that the shipping might be delayed. We apologize for the inconvenience and wish you happy holidays!
* Noorart has the right to upgrade the chosen shipping service to a better one whenever there is a necessity unless the customer put in the note box not to do any change on the chosen shipping service.
* 1 lb. = 16 oz
- Item must be purchased by the customer
- You will be notified within 3 days if you earned points.
- This program is for retail customers only. Wholesalers and schools are not eligible for this program.
If you have a customer account, you can collect points by:
- Creating an account (5 points)
- Subscribing to our newsletter (10 points)
- Reviewing a purchased item (20 points per valuable review)
- Following us on Instagram (10 points)
- Sharing on social media (5 points)
- Liking our Facebook page (5 points)
- Placing an order (1 point for every $1 spent)
- Referral Program: where you can get 100 points (100 point = $10) for every referral that results in a sale.
Click here for more information about our rewards program
Click here to check your points Balance
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
My Salah Mat
My Salah Mat is a prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way.