Some of the stories it contains include:
The Believer From the People of Pharaoh: The story talks about different plagues that befell Pharaoh and his people as a result of their disbelief in Allah (swt) and His prophet. The story also depicts the believer’s attitude towards Pharaoh and his people at that time. It illustrates his defense of Moses (peace be upon him), the splitting of the Red Sea and the Pharaoh's ultimate demise by drowning.
The Cow of the Sons of Israel: This story is about a murder and how Allah (swt) solved it using a yellow cow. The story describes the children of Israel and their bad behavior.
Taaloot and Jaaloot: This story is about Taaloot and Jaaloot, which also features the story of the evil giants and the heroism of boy David (peace be upon him) who killed Jaaloot, the commander of the evil giants.
The Young philosopher: This story illustrates the intelligence and wisdom of the Prophet Solomon (peace be upon him) ever since he impressed his father when he was a young child in judging a case. It also tells of his later miracles when he became a prophet.
Samaritan Making a Calf: The story tells what Samaritan did in the absence of Prophet Moses (peace be upon him) and how he made his people worship the calf and what Moses (peace be upon him) did to the man.
The People of the Sabbath: The story discusses the transgression of the people of the Sabbath on Allah’s (swt) order and how he turned the transgressors into monkeys as a punishment. The story teaches children the importance of virtue and the prevention of vice.
David (peace be upon him) and the Two Owners of Ewes: The story talks about the trial that Allah (swt) afflicted on David (peace be upon him) when two men asked him to judge a case involving ewes. David (peace be upon him) realized his calamity in rushing to judgment, dropped on his knees, and proceeded to ask Allah (swt) for His forgiveness.
رحلة مع 30 قصة من القرآن الكريم – الجزء الثالث ويحتوي على القصص التالية
- مؤمن آل فرعون: تحكي القصة عن أنواع البلاء التي سلطها الله على فرعون وقومه لكفرهم بالله ونبيه، وموقف مؤمن آل فرعون منهم ودفاعه عن موسى عليه السلام، وتحكي القصة كذلك عن حادثة انشقاق البحر وغرق فرعون.
- بقرة بني إسرائيل: تحكي القصة عن جريمة قتل كشفها الله بالبقرة الصفراء، وتوضح القصة صفات بني إسرائيل وسوء تصرفاتهم.
- طالوت وجالوت: تتحدث القصة عن طالوت وجالوت وقصة العمالقة الأشرار، وبطولة الغلام داود الذي قتل بمقلاعه قائد العمالقة جالوت.
- الحكيم الصغير: تحكي القصة عن ذكاء وحكمة النبي سليمان عليه السلام منذ أن كان صغيراً عندما أدهش والده في الحكم بإحدى قضاياه، وتحكي كذلك عن معجزاته عندما كبر وصار نبياً.
- السامري يصنع عجلاً: تتحدث القصة عن ما فعله السامري في غياب النبي موسى عليه السلام، وجعل قومه يعبدون العجل، وموقف موسى عليه السلام مع ذلك الرجل.
- أصحاب السبت: تتحدث القصة عن تعدي أصحاب السبت على أمر الله، وكيف أن الله حولهم إلى قردة عقاباً لهم، وتعلم القصة الطفل أهمية الأمر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر.
- داود عليه السلام وصاحبا النعاج: تحكي القصة عن الابتلاء الذي ابتلى الله به داود عليه السلام عندما احتكم إليه رجلان في قضية نعاج، فتسرع داود عليه السلام بالحكم بينهما وأدرك أن ذلك هو الابتلاء، فخر راكعاً واستغفر الله.
To learn more about our Shipping Methods and estimated delivery dates Click here!
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and the delay in some of our shipments, it may take longer than usual to fulfill some of the orders. However, be sure that we are always working hard to fulfill your order as quickly as possible.
* Most confirmed retail orders are processed within 1-2 business days. (Confirmed orders are those that are ready to ship and do not have any unresolved issues such as payment issues, incorrect shipping address or unavailable items.)
* Orders with expedited shipping services (FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, FedEx 2Day and USPS Express) are processed and shipped in the same day if we get them before 12 noon central time. (FedEx and USPS International services are NOT expedited services. Holidays and weekends are excluded)
* Noorart will not be responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes .
* During the holidays, please be aware that the shipping might be delayed. We apologize for the inconvenience and wish you happy holidays!
* Noorart has the right to upgrade the chosen shipping service to a better one whenever there is a necessity unless the customer put in the note box not to do any change on the chosen shipping service.
* 1 lb. = 16 oz
- Item must be purchased by the customer
- You will be notified within 3 days if you earned points.
- This program is for retail customers only. Wholesalers and schools are not eligible for this program.
If you have a customer account, you can collect points by:
- Creating an account (5 points)
- Subscribing to our newsletter (10 points)
- Reviewing a purchased item (20 points per valuable review)
- Following us on Instagram (10 points)
- Sharing on social media (5 points)
- Liking our Facebook page (5 points)
- Placing an order (1 point for every $1 spent)
- Referral Program: where you can get 100 points (100 point = $10) for every referral that results in a sale.
Click here for more information about our rewards program
Click here to check your points Balance
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
My Salah Mat
My Salah Mat is a prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way.