Hoopoe of Solomon (peace be upon him): The story tells about a preacher Hoopoe, who escaped punishment for his absence by acting cleverly and speaking eloquently to his leader. While flying, he was able to see and report to his leader that Queen Balqees of Sheba and her people were worshiping the sun instead of Allah (swt).
Companions of the Cave: The story tells of the strange events that took place in a cave with seven comrades and the difficulties they faced before and after entry.
The Garden Owners: This is the story of a righteous man who provided charity to the poor before his death and how his children prevented the continuation of charity after his death. Allah (swt) punished them by burning their great garden. Children learn of the importance of charity and giving to the poor in this story.
Queen Balqees and Solomon (peace be upon him): The story tells about Queen Balqees of Sheba, the message received from the Prophet Solomon (peace be upon him), the wonders she saw in his great kingdom, and the reason for her great faith with Solomon to Allah (swt), Lord of all the worlds.
Thul-Qarnayn (The Man with Two Horns): Tells the story of a heroic leader who showed rare courage through his actions - actions that continue to have an impact even to this day. The story is a great example of courage and bravery for children.
Al-Arim Stream/Flood: Tells the story of the flood that hit the Valley of Al-Arim. It tells of the life of bliss and prosperity people enjoyed before the flood. However, because the people did not show proper gratitude to Allah (swt) for His blessings, they were made to suffer from the destruction and displacement of the flood.
A Tour of 30 Stories from the Holy Qur'an
This series contains thirty stories of the Qur'an divided into five parts. The series is clearly illustrated and well written, and includes a supplement that explains difficult words. This series should be in the house of every Muslim child.
رحلة مع 30 قصة من القرآن الكريم – الجزء الرابع ويحتوي على القصص التالية
- هدهد سليمان عليه السلام: تحكي القصة عن الهدهد الداعية الذي نجا من عقاب قائده بحسن تصرفه وبلاغة قوله، وقد استطاع بذكائه أن يدرك أن بلقيس وقومها يسجدون للشمس من دون الله.
- أصحاب الكهف: تروي القصة الأحداث الغريبة التي دارت في الكهف مع الرفاق السبعة والصعاب التي واجهوها قبل وبعد دخوله.
- أصحاب البستان: تحكي القصة عن الرجل الصالح الذي كان يتصدق على الفقراء قبل وفاته وكيف أن أبناءه منعوا الصدقة بعد وفاته، وعاقبهم الله بإحراق بستانهم الكبير، فيتعلم الطفل من القصة فضل وأهمية الصدقة وحسن التعامل مع الفقراء.
- الملكة بلقيس وسليمان عليه السلام: تحكي القصة عن الملكة بلقيس وصفاتها، وموقفها من رسالة النبي سليمان عليه السلام، والعجائب التي رأتها في مملكته العظيمة وسبب إيمانها مع سليمان لله رب العالمين.
- ذو القرنين: تحكي القصة عن القائد البطل ذي القرنين وشجاعته النادرة، وأفعاله التي بقي أثرها إلى اليوم، فتبرز القصة قدوة مثالية للطفل في الشجاعة والإقدام.
- سيل العرم: تحكي القصة عن سبب السيل الذي أصاب وادي العرم، وأحوال القوم قبل السيل من نعيم ورخاء، وبعد السيل من دمار وتشرد لعدم شكرهم الله على نعمه وتكبرهم عليها.
To learn more about our Shipping Methods and estimated delivery dates Click here!
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and the delay in some of our shipments, it may take longer than usual to fulfill some of the orders. However, be sure that we are always working hard to fulfill your order as quickly as possible.
* Most confirmed retail orders are processed within 1-2 business days. (Confirmed orders are those that are ready to ship and do not have any unresolved issues such as payment issues, incorrect shipping address or unavailable items.)
* Orders with expedited shipping services (FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, FedEx 2Day and USPS Express) are processed and shipped in the same day if we get them before 12 noon central time. (FedEx and USPS International services are NOT expedited services. Holidays and weekends are excluded)
* Noorart will not be responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes .
* During the holidays, please be aware that the shipping might be delayed. We apologize for the inconvenience and wish you happy holidays!
* Noorart has the right to upgrade the chosen shipping service to a better one whenever there is a necessity unless the customer put in the note box not to do any change on the chosen shipping service.
* 1 lb. = 16 oz
- Item must be purchased by the customer
- You will be notified within 3 days if you earned points.
- This program is for retail customers only. Wholesalers and schools are not eligible for this program.
If you have a customer account, you can collect points by:
- Creating an account (5 points)
- Subscribing to our newsletter (10 points)
- Reviewing a purchased item (20 points per valuable review)
- Following us on Instagram (10 points)
- Sharing on social media (5 points)
- Liking our Facebook page (5 points)
- Placing an order (1 point for every $1 spent)
- Referral Program: where you can get 100 points (100 point = $10) for every referral that results in a sale.
Click here for more information about our rewards program
Click here to check your points Balance
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
My Salah Mat
My Salah Mat is a prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way.