Al-Ashqar discusses these concepts, affirms the Oneness of Allah, and proves the theory of evolution wrong in the first part of the Islamic Creed Series. The second volume is The World of the Noble Angels. We all know that angels exist. But who are they? What are they? And what role do they play in our society? The third volume is The World of Jinns and Devils. There are creatures beyond humans, different from humans. In their creation, in their attributes, and even in their traits. The jinns are a small portion of these creatures. The fourth book in the series is The Messengers and the Messages. Messengers are humans, just like us, sent from Allah to help us be better people and to guide us to the straight path. Belief in all the messengers is an important part of being a believer. The fifth book is The Minor Resurrection. What happens after death? When will our world end? What are the signs? These are questions roaming around so many people's minds. The answers to these are in his book, directly produced from the Quran and the Sunnah. The sixth book is The Day of Resurrection. We all know that this is a subject that is vital to every believing man and woman. The seventh book in the Islamic Creed series is Paradise and Hell. The eighth and final book in the series is Divine Will and Predestination.
Or buy individually:
- El Paraíso y el Infierno - Paradise and Hell: In the Light of the Qur'an and Sunnah الجنة والنار
- El Mundo De Los Genios Y Los Demonios -The World of the Jinn and Devils عالم الجن والشياطين
- Los Profetas Y Sus Mensajes-The Messengers and the Messages الرسل والرسالات
- El Mundo De Los Ángeles -The World of the Noble Angels عالم الملائكة الأبرار
- El Dia de la Resurreccion-The Day of Resurrection القيامة الكبرى
- Designio Divino Y Predestinación -Divine Will and Predestination القضاء والقدر
- La Resurrección Menor -The Minor Resurrection القيامة الصغرى
- La Creencia En Allah-Belief in Allah العقيدة في الله
To learn more about our Shipping Methods and estimated delivery dates Click here!
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and the delay in some of our shipments, it may take longer than usual to fulfill some of the orders. However, be sure that we are always working hard to fulfill your order as quickly as possible.
* Most confirmed retail orders are processed within 1-2 business days. (Confirmed orders are those that are ready to ship and do not have any unresolved issues such as payment issues, incorrect shipping address or unavailable items.)
* Orders with expedited shipping services (FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, FedEx 2Day and USPS Express) are processed and shipped in the same day if we get them before 12 noon central time. (FedEx and USPS International services are NOT expedited services. Holidays and weekends are excluded)
* Noorart will not be responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes .
* During the holidays, please be aware that the shipping might be delayed. We apologize for the inconvenience and wish you happy holidays!
* Noorart has the right to upgrade the chosen shipping service to a better one whenever there is a necessity unless the customer put in the note box not to do any change on the chosen shipping service.
* 1 lb. = 16 oz
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
My Salah Mat
My Salah Mat is a prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way.